PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tbolt - Bamf Remix 1.6 Oc'ed 1.3,DX - Apex 1.4
Carrier: Verizon

Padron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPadron26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: better audio sound thru headphones?

i forgot to mention that i listen to pandora, sirius and stream all my music using coreplayer and the sound is awesome. I'm not just someone who goes out and buys the most expensive headphones just to be cool, to me its about sound quality.
i also adjust the audio booster as well
Old 03-14-2010, 05:09 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I haven't noticed any outstanding audio issues with my TP2. I have a cheap FM transmitter in my car and turning the volume on the TP2 down to about 60% fixes a lot of the audio problems.

Sound sounds great over A2DP to my headphones too - no issues there.

The quality on Pandora is just plain terrible - there's no getting around that. I use Slacker which is substantially better. Still not as good as MP3 but what can you expect OTA on a stream that'll play over 1xRTT if need be.
Old 05-31-2010, 02:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 / tp2
Carrier: boost cdma

abhijeetpal is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

these are the files that helped me..

first copy the audiopara3.csv to the /windows directory using total commander or something.. if it ask prompts you to overwrite then overwrite..you can also install using the badboy cab... but don't install the both together.. just install anyone of them.. basically badboy cab installs the audiopara3.csv cab to /windows/system directory and makes a new registery entry.. you wouldn't want two 2 audiopara3.csv files hanging around and causing conflict.. so just install any one.. i prefer just simply copying the file.. but its kinda permanent since total commander can't delete it once it has been copied to windows directory..but the badboy audiopara3.csv can be deleted from the system directory and it can also be uninstalled .. but you can always decrease the volume using the undermentioned software.. so you will never need to delete any of the files..

then install audio booster for htc..

amazing software.. you can change the settings once and then sit back and relax(it only manages the headphone speakers)..

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2