PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/800w/HTC TP/TP2/HD2
Carrier: Sprint/Tmobile

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: HTC Messenging Format Sucks, Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuffstylez View Post
yeah i tried his rom, then messed with NRGZ28's rom with the 2.5 and fell in love with the sense 2.5 and dont want to go back
Same here, have you tried NRGZ28's new Feb 1 build ? I found it ran awesome after flash. No issues to report and I have been running it for 3 days. All I did was istall the 1916cab, and the mms cab and I have been good to go ever since, 1st rom since Nov of 09 (besides mighty) not to give me Youtube issues=D>
Old 02-04-2010, 09:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

nuffstylez is a n00b
Re: HTC Messenging Format Sucks, Help

yeah on that right now and loving it except for the htc messenging. and yeah youtube is finally workin
Old 02-26-2010, 10:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon
Install this cab and you'll get exactly what you're looking for (as long as you're running sense 2.1)
this cab didnt agree with my phone. pushed the text on the htc screen to the left, no biggie but then phone would constantly freeze when trying to unlock using pocket shield. not saying the cabs bad, just dont agree with my phone .. stock sprint

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2