PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 04:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone plans to jump platform boat for HTC SuperSonic (or 1.5Ghz Scorpion) on Spr

those looking to get nexus1 or supersonic... what would be the reasoning for picking n1 over ss - besides earlier availability date?
Old 03-18-2010, 07:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 / Evo 4G (Soon)
Carrier: Sprint

BrianRVT is just getting started
Re: Anyone plans to jump platform boat for HTC SuperSonic on Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZSON View Post
Well here's Supersonic in white
seems we won't get flash on this on also..

That is a dual LED flash IIRC. Its right next to the lens.

I have been with SERO and Sprint since the 6700 days. Its basically a dead heat between a working TP2 Android port and the Supersonic. A reliable port would allow me to keep SERO and my TP2, but I know my weakness is for new phones. Plus since I just got the TP2 for my upgrade last year, the Supersonic would be at full price.

Just a note, if you are like me, who started on SERO as a single guy, and now are married, you can switch to the referral family plan for $109 a month for two lines with 1600 minutes to split and unlimited text and data. So the jump from $30 a month to $55 isn't as bad as to $69.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)
Threadstarter

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Re: Anyone plans to jump platform boat for HTC SuperSonic (or 1.5Ghz Scorpion) on Spr

i am hoping either Supersonic or eventually HD2(still my 1st pick) will be allowed on sero plans, if not there are other ways of getting it there(i heard a rumor)

When you can tether for free?: D
Old 03-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)
Threadstarter

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Re: Anyone plans to jump platform boat for HTC SuperSonic on Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRVT View Post

Just a note, if you are like me, who started on SERO as a single guy, and now are married, you can switch to the referral family plan for $109 a month for two lines with 1600 minutes to split and unlimited text and data. So the jump from $30 a month to $55 isn't as bad as to $69.
dont forget about discounts(up to 25%) offered by sprint for a lot of unions and organisations
Old 03-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I love my TP2...its M$ that let me down. Depending on availability AND price...i'll be migrating to Android. I'm not tied down by SERO...so it'll be absolutely up to hardware.

Think the screen size of the supersonic makes the deal for me. I don't mind a larger device...because eventually...I'll have the phone rooted...so i can flash custom ROM's...hmmm...sounding familiar already...Cyanogen...here I come!!!

Old 03-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
I love my TP2...its M$ that let me down. Depending on availability AND price...i'll be migrating to Android. I'm not tied down by SERO...so it'll be absolutely up to hardware.

Think the screen size of the supersonic makes the deal for me. I don't mind a larger device...because eventually...I'll have the phone rooted...so i can flash custom ROM's...hmmm...sounding familiar already...Cyanogen...here I come!!!
I spy with my little eye someone spying on android, I see you talking about cyanogen, the man with custom android roms.
Google is the next skynet
Old 03-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Yibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good workYibrushn is keeping up the good work

I wouldn't mind flashing a Leo Rom onto the supersonic I have tons of winmo apps I don't want to repurchase or find replacements for in android.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool Re: Anyone plans to jump platform boat for HTC SuperSonic (or 1.5Ghz Scorpion) on Spr

Making a special appearance for you guys...I'm now a Sprint representative who works really closely with the general managers and CEO's of Sprint

Nexus 1 will be released for Sprint Q3 of this year, but only sold through Google online only...sorry guys

Supersonic is planned to be released early Q3 as well, but that may change due to lack of 4G support right now. Sprint wants to bring out the SS the same time they install their new 4G towers in the next major cities.

The Nextel Motorola i1 will be coming out in the summer of this year running Android 2.1 with WiFi and a 5.0 MP camera. It is rugged with 810F military standards. The touchscreen is built to last too.

(www.sprint.com/motoi1)

I've had hands on with all three devices so far, and my favorite is the SS by far. The Snapdragon processor paired with the speeds of the 4G make it the best phone on the planet by a landslide. This phone is the true iPhone killer.

Message me for more details on any of the phones, I can't release any details public about any of these phones except for what has been released so far. "However, PM's are private..."

An old friend,
Whosdaman | Korey
Old 03-22-2010, 11:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Amel is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Making a special appearance for you guys...I'm now a Sprint representative who works really closely with the general managers and CEO's of Sprint

Nexus 1 will be released for Sprint Q3 of this year, but only sold through Google online only...sorry guys

Supersonic is planned to be released early Q3 as well, but that may change due to lack of 4G support right now. Sprint wants to bring out the SS the same time they install their new 4G towers in the next major cities.

The Nextel Motorola i1 will be coming out in the summer of this year running Android 2.1 with WiFi and a 5.0 MP camera. It is rugged with 810F military standards. The touchscreen is built to last too.

(www.sprint.com/motoi1)

I've had hands on with all three devices so far, and my favorite is the SS by far. The Snapdragon processor paired with the speeds of the 4G make it the best phone on the planet by a landslide. This phone is the true iPhone killer.

Message me for more details on any of the phones, I can't release any details public about any of these phones except for what has been released so far. "However, PM's are private..."

An old friend,
Whosdaman | Korey
all these things are well known, just sayin
Old 03-22-2010, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

O really? Thats why everyone is questioning themselves on it? And why everyone is arguing about a date? And I suppose you knew about the Motorola i1 as well? And of course you knew that there is a lot being left out because if you would have read the last part, is that I can't talk about everything that hasn't already been released...eh, typical

Goodnight

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2