View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool Re: Anyone plans to jump platform boat for HTC SuperSonic (or 1.5Ghz Scorpion) on Spr

Making a special appearance for you guys...I'm now a Sprint representative who works really closely with the general managers and CEO's of Sprint

Nexus 1 will be released for Sprint Q3 of this year, but only sold through Google online only...sorry guys

Supersonic is planned to be released early Q3 as well, but that may change due to lack of 4G support right now. Sprint wants to bring out the SS the same time they install their new 4G towers in the next major cities.

The Nextel Motorola i1 will be coming out in the summer of this year running Android 2.1 with WiFi and a 5.0 MP camera. It is rugged with 810F military standards. The touchscreen is built to last too.

(www.sprint.com/motoi1)

I've had hands on with all three devices so far, and my favorite is the SS by far. The Snapdragon processor paired with the speeds of the 4G make it the best phone on the planet by a landslide. This phone is the true iPhone killer.

Message me for more details on any of the phones, I can't release any details public about any of these phones except for what has been released so far. "However, PM's are private..."

An old friend,
Whosdaman | Korey