PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: My Touch pro2 vs my Nexus on browser comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
Dragon 2, P-slim, & other ANDROID user, we are happy that you all have found a phone that suits your needs in every aspect (except for excel, powerpoint, word, exchange, etc.). my only question is why are you all still posting/commenting in a tp2 forum (besides Dragon's original thesis: faster web browsing on nexus 1)? people in this forum love their tp2s. why don't you all post in an ANDROID forum where people love their ANDROID phones? No matter how much you go on and on about your nexus one, diehard tp2 & winmo fans will not change their minds about their phones or their OS.
i believe i post in here because i still have a tp2 and i have a nexus. if you die hard fans don't want to open your eyes its your fault. I post in here because everyone in here picks on anybody else who says anything about another os. I don't go creating random threads, this one and another one about the hd2 are the only threads open. having 1 thread open for comparison isn't bad, stop getting your feelings hurt. everybody in here makes it seem like winmo is just as good as android and it isn't. i'm here to clear up the hype that winmo is dead until winmo 7 drops so don't feel like you are jumpin on a bandwagon by going to android in the meantime. if you dont want to post in here then don't post in here but there is nothing wrong with a comparison thread.
Google is the next skynet
Old 01-31-2010, 02:15 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

but thats the thing, this isnt a comparison thread anymore. yall are just arguing about home internet speeds and apps and os and how shitty the tp2 is. this is no longer about what it was about. the title should be changed and it should be moved to general. we all understand pslim. android is better in every way shape and form to you. how would you like it if some ******* was in the android forums all day talkin about how great winmo is, just winmo this and winmo that. its all opinion.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jrob is becoming a great contributor

once again, this is a tp2 forum!!! why not post in an ANDROID where you and a handful of others won't have to defend your precious new ANDROID toy? i'm just saying!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:25 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
but thats the thing, this isnt a comparison thread anymore. yall are just arguing about home internet speeds and apps and os and how shitty the tp2 is. this is no longer about what it was about. the title should be changed and it should be moved to general. we all understand pslim. android is better in every way shape and form to you. how would you like it if some ******* was in the android forums all day talkin about how great winmo is, just winmo this and winmo that. its all opinion.
man its only 1 thread. there are over 1000 threads in the tp2 forum alone. If someone was on the android forum and there was some completely new os that i hadn't tried and someone created 1 thread to do a comparison, i wouldn't care at all, which is why the mods probably left this thread open. 1 thread doing a comparison on tp2 and nexus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
once again, this is a tp2 forum!!! why not post in an ANDROID where you and a handful of others won't have to defend your precious new ANDROID toy? i'm just saying!!!
is it me or is someone forcing you to read this thread? if you don't like the contents move on, but this thread could defintely help someone out. Someone who thinks that their tp2 is the greatest thing on earth, then they see this thread and realize that there may be other options out there. Thats what made me finally jump. Don't hate because you want to be a dinosaur. Like i said, when winmo 7 comes and htc releases a device in america, i will jump on it, but no lg garbage and definitely no 6.5.1 over android.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:29 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

did yall notice the cuss filter got "*******" but not "shitty" in my last post?
Old 01-31-2010, 03:19 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

lmao @ how sensitive some of these folks are when it comes to this phone. Boy I tell ya, with some of these replies youd think some of you were on microsofts payroll.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:31 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
i believe i post in here because i still have a tp2 and i have a nexus. if you die hard fans don't want to open your eyes its your fault. I post in here because everyone in here picks on anybody else who says anything about another os. I don't go creating random threads, this one and another one about the hd2 are the only threads open. having 1 thread open for comparison isn't bad, stop getting your feelings hurt. everybody in here makes it seem like winmo is just as good as android and it isn't. i'm here to clear up the hype that winmo is dead until winmo 7 drops so don't feel like you are jumpin on a bandwagon by going to android in the meantime. if you dont want to post in here then don't post in here but there is nothing wrong with a comparison thread.
Man slim. You steal the words right outta my mouth... Winmo has nodda on android. WINDOWS is dying. 2 weeks ago I would have hated to say that. So I had to see for myself. Wow was I wrong... only thing windows has is its skyfire and shows. GIF files, that's it. Things are fun and easy on this. Winmo everything's a chore and here's a fix. Just stupid
Old 01-31-2010, 03:40 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
lmao @ how sensitive some of these folks are when it comes to this phone. Boy I tell ya, with some of these replies youd think some of you were on microsofts payroll.
I know huh... funny
Old 01-31-2010, 04:29 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

All bullshit aside, Windows Mobile is far above both Android and iPhone OS. However, it is not geared towards user-friendliness or performance. But as far as capability....come on. You can do virtually anything you can do on a PC and it is infinitely more customizable. Don't confuse a user-friendly OS that has tailored towards mobile phones and performance for being better overall. Feature for feature, Windows Mobile is far above them both lol.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

request: please do a video comparison of slingplayer mobile on nexus one vs touch pro2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2