PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Cab Store...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
It involves adding a image and a regedit as well as changing the path of the shortcut.

First things first...got a cab editing program?
No, I do not have a cab editing program - I shall go searching!!

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 02-17-2010, 06:55 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
It involves adding a image and a regedit as well as changing the path of the shortcut.

Say Mordy, I have been switching the shortcut paths as well to install where I want them. I was wondering though, I have WinCE Cab Manager, what if the cab doesn't have a shortcut under the 'Shortcuts' section? If I added a shortcut, wouldn't this create two shortcuts? Because obviously they create a default one to the root folder of the start menu.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Touch Diamond, Telus TP2
Carrier: Telus

chakde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT

Thanks all.

I do have access to wince cab manager, but havent really played with it. I normally use Sk shortcut manager after each flash but that is time consuming. Therfore I was wondering how would I go about changing the icon that the program installs so I do not have to mess it with later with Sk Shortcut Manager. Is there any place I can read up on how to change the icon in the cab,

Thanks guys, you guys are awesome.

Last edited by chakde; 02-17-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:37 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakde View Post
Thanks all.

I do have access to wince cab manager, but havent really played with it. I normally use Sk shortcut manager after each flash but that is time consuming. Therfore I was wondering how would I go about changing the icon that the program installs so I do not have to mess it with later with Sk Shortcut Manager. Is there any place I can read up on how to change the icon in the cab,

Thanks guys, you guys are awesome.
Just post up the cab here and I will take a look and send it back. If you need to contact me by pm to send the cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Just post up the cab here and I will take a look and send it back. If you need to contact me by pm to send the cab.

I have attached the cab files in the zip. The folder ones have the icons that I am presently using the cabs by themselves I dont have a specific one for.

Thanks for you help tjELITE.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Cabs.zip (2.52 MB, 50 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chakde; 02-17-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:02 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Say Mordy, I have been switching the shortcut paths as well to install where I want them. I was wondering though, I have WinCE Cab Manager, what if the cab doesn't have a shortcut under the 'Shortcuts' section? If I added a shortcut, wouldn't this create two shortcuts? Because obviously they create a default one to the root folder of the start menu.
It will create in both. Find the file it is using to create the shortcut and change that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakde View Post
I have attached the cab files in the zip. The folder ones have the icons that I am presently using the cabs by themselves I dont have a specific one for.

Thanks for you help tjELITE.
Attached it Shutdown-CRSC. I am guessing since you didn't specify a location you want default location...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Shutdown-CRSC - MordyT Edit.zip (33.7 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 02-18-2010 at 01:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks Mordy, I am not picky on the location so default is fine.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:14 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Okay Im not sure if you guys are still taking icon requests. But is there a way that you could make an icon for FIM? Its the Facebook messenger app. And is there anyway you can also attach the icons for Solitaire and Bubble breaker? I seemed to have deleted mine on the MM ROM. Im not really wanting to hard reset to get them back So Im stuck with the default icons. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

shelterguy is becoming a great contributor

can you make one for some of the news sites?

npr, cnn, fox, etc....thank you in advance.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon wireless

Zokkurt is a n00b

Awesome... Thank You....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2