View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:37 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Cab Store...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakde View Post
Thanks all.

I do have access to wince cab manager, but havent really played with it. I normally use Sk shortcut manager after each flash but that is time consuming. Therfore I was wondering how would I go about changing the icon that the program installs so I do not have to mess it with later with Sk Shortcut Manager. Is there any place I can read up on how to change the icon in the cab,

Thanks guys, you guys are awesome.
Just post up the cab here and I will take a look and send it back. If you need to contact me by pm to send the cab.