PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

aspestos is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TELENAV - ACCOUNT has EXPIRED! What do I do???

The fastest way to renew is to run the sprint nav, then you can uninstall it and run telenav... there is a script in the sprint nav that updates telenavs database for (30 days?). It might be a pain, but you don't have to talk to any reps.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Hey guys,

I too use Telenav as it's much cleaner and I do like the speech input.

I keep Sprint Navigation AND Telenav installed. When I get the expired message, I start up Sprint Navigation, and that usually fixes Telenav.

Try it?
Old 07-10-2010, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

lmao @ "TeleNav.com or 88-TELENAV"

Whenever I get that problem, I just use Bing instead... Doesn't seem much different than TeleNav..

Old 07-11-2010, 12:45 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspestos View Post
The fastest way to renew is to run the sprint nav, then you can uninstall it and run telenav... there is a script in the sprint nav that updates telenavs database for (30 days?). It might be a pain, but you don't have to talk to any reps.
That is the easiest way to fix the problem, what I do every time

I keep both the sprintnav & telenav on the sd card, because I never know when I'll get that error
Old 07-11-2010, 03:46 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

even if you were successful in having a sprint rep contact telenav for you....you'll have to do the whole dance again in a year. yeah your sprint nav is through telenav....but you dont really have an account with telenav per se. our account in the telenav system is kinda like a group account...meaning it is classified in their system differently as opposed to an actual individual telenav account. that's why sprint's version isn't as nice as telenav's and that is why its like pulling teeth to have a sprint rep call telenav.

personally...sprint nav works for me the way it should. hassle of going to try to force sprint to get me the access so i dont get an expired message on the telenav app is simply just not worth my time and effort.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 07-11-2010, 04:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2, x50v

stcardinal is a n00b

Sprint Nav is free with unlimited data? News to me! Where can I get telenav?
Old 07-11-2010, 04:14 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stcardinal View Post
Sprint Nav is free with unlimited data? News to me! Where can I get telenav?
sprint nav is free as long as you have a Simply Everything plan. I don't think old unlimited datas get it free (like SERO). Use bing, there is a new one out this week.

Old 07-11-2010, 04:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2, x50v

stcardinal is a n00b

Oh.. I signed in to Sprint Nav and it gave me a pin and everything seems to be working fine... does this mean I just enrolled myself into getting billed?
Old 07-11-2010, 11:21 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stcardinal View Post
Oh.. I signed in to Sprint Nav and it gave me a pin and everything seems to be working fine... does this mean I just enrolled myself into getting billed?
youll find out soon, as sprintnav without subsciption is 10 dollars a month.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm
Carrier: AT&T

svanelet is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
youll find out soon, as sprintnav without subsciption is 10 dollars a month.
It's cheaper than getting a Simply Everything plan though. And Telenav is convenient. You can go online at http://my.telenav.com and save addresses to your phone's favorites. Basically trip preplanning online.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2