PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 11:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 ROM Guide<>all ROMs in one thread<>how to choose your TP2 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
I am not a fan of SMS and I prefer to email people . it is free and more professional for work purposes.
I don't believe that's the case at all.

We use SMS all the time for work, hardly anybody bothers with email anymore.......(SMS is so much faster & easier & plenty of professional people use it daily)

~John
Old 12-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I also use SMS daily for work, as well and 3 Work email accounts.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 12-20-2009, 02:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just curious, is there plans to keep this thread up-to-date with all the ROM additions and changes?

That would be great, but I understand if it would be too much work.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Thanks for the information. It was very helpful. I have previously flashed MightyRoM and Juicy's, and after reading this information, it made me more comfortable to try new things. Thanks again!
Old 12-20-2009, 09:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE
Threadstarter

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Just curious, is there plans to keep this thread up-to-date with all the ROM additions and changes?

That would be great, but I understand if it would be too much work.

I will try to keep it up to date .
and I will make sure also to test what I am putting here and have a serious test drive , before adding it to the collection.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

waiting for Mr.X ROM
Old 12-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q 9c
Carrier: Sprint

*wishlist* is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by richc3 View Post
Much appreciated, it was intimidating looking at all the threads.
Yes, thanks a bundle! The quote above is an understatement. I just got my tp2, coming from a moto q9c, and wasn't sure which would be best for me. Some suggestions... It would be great to know what about each rom is unstable, rather than just saying it's mostly stable. Also, I've read in certain threads that some roms don't have a landscape interface (don't remember which ones though). Sorry if my terminology is off, I'm still a noob. In the meantime, I'm checking youtube for rom reviews.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by *wishlist* View Post
Yes, thanks a bundle! The quote above is an understatement. I just got my tp2, coming from a moto q9c, and wasn't sure which would be best for me. Some suggestions... It would be great to know what about each rom is unstable, rather than just saying it's mostly stable. Also, I've read in certain threads that some roms don't have a landscape interface (don't remember which ones though). Sorry if my terminology is off, I'm still a noob. In the meantime, I'm checking youtube for rom reviews.

general rule: all ROMs have manila 2.5 and above (HD2 manila) do not support landscape mode , because manila 2.5 is for touch HD2 which is a (keyboardless) device .

bugs and stability is variable from ROM to ROM and even for the same ROM in diffferent releases .
if you are looking for speed and no bugs, go with WM 6.1 ROMs or if you can cook yours .....use calkulin.
if you are looking for speed and WM6.5 go with silence or Mr.X
if you are looking for some bugs in the ROMs ..go with manila 2.5 ROMs or WM 6.5.3 (just kidding ) cause is still in development and progress.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

check out the first post , got an update today
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

yeah can u test my blackout rom!! its new to the scene and hopefully people love speed and stablility!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2