PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Just the numbers, no dashes.

Z
and.......

sprint... anyone?

i went back to 2.1 until this was corrected. trying not to get excited but...
Old 12-18-2009, 09:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
and.......

sprint... anyone?

Testing on R5 now...

Last edited by chris1683; 12-18-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
and.......

sprint... anyone?

Server Name: (Whatever you like (default is SampleMMSC))
IP Address: (blank)
Port Number: 80
Server Address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN(replace "1234567890" with your phone #)
Connect Via: Sprint PCS (Or something like that, don't have Sprint so can't verify)
Send Limit: 1024
WAP Version: None

Z
Old 12-18-2009, 09:23 PM
TdiDave

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I added the setting Ziggy posted and everyting works. I used no cabs at all.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

psjamwolverines is a n00b

tried on sprint said message sent but receiver never got pic, but was able to receive and view through htc messaging.

edit: going to retry forgot to install valkyrie fix will update in a couple of min

Last edited by psjamwolverines; 12-18-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by psjamwolverines View Post
tried on sprint said message sent but receiver never got pic, but was able to receive and view through htc messaging.
Same here...
Old 12-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by psjamwolverines View Post

edit: going to retry forgot to install valkyrie fix will update in a couple of min
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
Same here...
You might try WAP=2.0 instead of NONE. I know NONE works on VZW, since that's what I'm using.

Z
Old 12-18-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Server Name: (Whatever you like (default is SampleMMSC))
IP Address: (blank)
Port Number: 80
Server Address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN(replace "1234567890" with your phone #)
Connect Via: Sprint PCS (Or something like that, don't have Sprint so can't verify)
Send Limit: 1024
WAP Version: None

Z
Ziggy,
Your posts are getting me a little confused. Your first post has a = after the MDN, and this one does not. My initial test after installing the MMS Fix did not work. Data connected as if it was going to send and then just hung until finally disconnecting from data and never sending the MMS. I will try some more testing. I am on R5 Sprint.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:09 PM
VIP Member

I can say so far that it will not send for Sprint unless WAP is set to NONE, however nothing is ever received after sending.....I tried a few different things such as adding a new Profile under MMS for ActiveProfileCDMA "000" in the registry as this used to make the data connection activate, but that did not help either. So far nothing came through...any ideas?
Old 12-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Geek with a Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
Ziggy,
Your posts are getting me a little confused. Your first post has a = after the MDN, and this one does not. My initial test after installing the MMS Fix did not work. Data connected as if it was going to send and then just hung until finally disconnecting from data and never sending the MMS. I will try some more testing. I am on R5 Sprint.
Sorry about that, it should have the '=' sign. Just trying to reply to fast, cut and paste, and simply missed it.

Have you tried without the 'fix' cabs? The VZW users in the MM beta thread are having success with that.

I think there's something missing on the Sprint side, there are a few others that get a sent successfully, but nothing is received on the other end. I'll keep looking tomorrow.

Z

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2