PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Should JUICY cook HTC messaging back into R6 ? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101135)

imtjnotu 12-10-2009 05:20 PM

Re: Should JUICY cook HTC messaging back into R6 ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by popdog54 (Post 1403021)
It's his ROM and he chose not to include HTC messaging. You either live with it or move on to another ROM.

ive said that already.....doesnt seem to register with some people

Adrianh85 12-10-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewcam888 (Post 1403025)
truth be told he will probably do what he wants on most of his rom choices. He doesn't always design what other want. He designs what he thinks to be the best rom. So I really do see the point here but oh well.

^^^^+1 JUICY do what u feel is the best for the direction of your rom devopment!! op if u really want that in your rom u could cook up ur own rom!!

nutzy19 12-10-2009 05:22 PM

this is a harmless poll. Its not for bashing. Juicy makes a great rom but I think having a tab on Manila not work as intended is the only scratch on a polished rom. If the link went to somewhere it would be fine. This is constructive criticsm. Not meant to offend Juicy or the other cooks in any way.

stevecn70 12-10-2009 05:28 PM

I just think it is too slow in my opinion to use the HTC messaging. Manilla 2.5 was made for the HD2 that has a faster graphics and a 1Ghz processor. Just doesn't work very well on our 500Mhz processors

Adrianh85 12-10-2009 05:33 PM

Im so tired of random noobs bad mouthing seasoned chefs because they dont like something in said rom/kitchen!! to all the new members and hard headed/spolied old members these people(the chefs) do this for free in there spare time because this is what they like to do!! them making roms is not a paid service it is a way of them showing how they personally like there phones to be and they just so happen to share it with everyone else!! if u dont like the rom move to another one, or better yet make a rom that u feel is better!!

x10guy 12-10-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutzy19 (Post 1403037)
this is a harmless poll...

Harmless but very annoying. How many times are you going to bring this up here and also in Juicy's TP2 ROM thread?

Give it a rest...

nutzy19 12-10-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrianh85 (Post 1403073)
Im so tired of random noobs bad mouthing seasoned chefs because they dont like something in said rom/kitchen!! to all the new members and hard headed/spolied old members these people(the chefs) do this for free in there spare time because this is what they like to do!! them making roms is not a paid service it is a way of them showing how they personally like there phones to be and they just so happen to share it with everyone else!! if u dont like the rom move to another one, or better yet make a rom that u feel is better!!

First of all Im not a Noob. I never badmouthed anyone.
Second, user reply to how a rom is working is how newer and better roms get developed. We are the testers. Our input may or may not be needed but to shut it out makes a "forum" pretty useless.

jmorton10 12-10-2009 05:42 PM

No, he should not add it back.

Any serious texter will disable it anyway.

I use Vito SMS-Chat so I don't care one way or the other, but SMS-Chat won't work until that awful HTC app is disabled anyway.

SMS-Chat running TouchPal 3.5 on Juicy R3:

http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/o...creen02-14.png

~John

WisdomWolfX 12-10-2009 05:46 PM

I will say that while my opinion is different from that of the OP, I don't see a problem with this thread. He is expressing his opinion and asking to see if others agree with him. If you don't like it, don't read and don't post in it. He hasn't demaned anything and is civil, so what's the problem?

Adrianh85 12-10-2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutzy19 (Post 1403083)
First of all Im not a Noob. I never badmouthed anyone.
Second, user reply to how a rom is working is how newer and better roms get developed. We are the testers. Our input may or may not be needed but to shut it out makes a "forum" pretty useless.

my bad that post wasnt directly to u!! there are other post recently where people were bad mouthing roms check in my posted thank yous to see the posts!!