PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Touch HD

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

neuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you want a CDMA HTC Touch HD to be made?

I would like to see this phone come to the US. It looks to be the only HTC CDMA phone out there that has the 3.8 inch screen. That has been what have looked for every since I stopped using my pocket pc. The pro 2 has a big screen but it is a little smaller then the HD. Also has a keyboard that I would never use. It looks like the Diamond 2 will not becoming to Sprint but we can never tell. But it screen size still looks small compared to the HD when they are side by side. I am curious to see what Sprint comes out with in the 4th quarter to match the Touch HD since it looks like that phone will be bypassed for the US (as HTC has stated). Until then I will keep trucking with the touch.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

KilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to KilgoreBA

The Verizon Imagio is pretty much an HTC HD minus the .2 on the screen. Imagio is 3.6" VS HD's 3.8". Hopefully the HTC HD 2 (LEO) is relased on more carriers in the US other than T-Mobile. Perhaps Sprint or Verizon will release a CDMA version. It doesn't look to promising for Verizon though, as the Imagio was just released and the two are quite similar.
Radio 2.23.00WV
Old 10-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7379)

i signed even thow i have verizon ! if sprint gets this device first i will be moving it over to verizon

Old 10-17-2009, 10:24 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

why not get the Imagio then?? its basically a cdma touch HD
Old 11-19-2009, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

HTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuffHTCexy knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to HTCexy

Don't bite my head off but Isn't the Whitestone (The yang to the Blackstones Yin) pretty much the same thing but with different features?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Touch HD