PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_A View Post
Just checked mine as well. Mine was replaced two days ago. LCD doesn't dimm to off so I think it is still part of the good batch, any other way to tell good batch from not so good?

Maybe use this pic to compare screen quality. HTC rep says all Moguls have a very bright PURE white backlighted screen. Not yellow in hue.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01331.jpg (25.1 KB, 122 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Maybe use this pic to compare screen quality. HTC rep says all Moguls have a very bright PURE white backlighted screen. Not yellow in hue.
i see yellow in hue
Old 10-14-2007, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Then if you value your money , shove it back to sprint and tell them you have a yellow screen. And demand a good white screen. they will consider your screen defective. I went thru this whoe fiasco already myself. And sad part is I still dont have a nice bright white backlighted screen. But its close. Everyone need to take care of their first moguls. Replacements suck big time. Its funny beacuse I had a whole thread about this issue and was hoping to tell the whole sage from day one but a MOderator thought it was useless. Lets see what happenes when everyone start to complaint about backlight color and birghtness.

Be Nice. Dont flame Mods.
JackSchitt28

Last edited by JackSchitt28; 10-14-2007 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Lurker

datacron is a n00b
Or they will say it is a "cosmetic issue" and refuse to replace it...
Old 10-14-2007, 09:11 PM
Retired Staff

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Then if you value your money , shove it back to sprint and tell them you have a yellow screen. And demand a good white screen. they will consider your screen defective. I went thru this whoe fiasco already myself. And sad part is I still dont have a nice bright white backlighted screen. But its close. Everyone need to take care of their first moguls. Replacements suck big time. Its funny beacuse I had a whole thread about this issue and was hoping to tell the whole sage from day one but a MOderator thought it was useless. Lets see what happenes when everyone start to complaint about backlight color and birghtness. Wasnt to brite to close my thread huh moderator? You should walk the plank.
ha ha i saw yellow hue in the pics you posted, not on my Mogul. I am good. pure white, the whitest white possible. it is blinding me as i type.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:27 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
I only get pure white on my Mogul if I have the backlight turned on near the brightest setting. Otherwise, I have a yellow tint to the light and either way, my screen flashes between white, purple, and blue-green tints when I'm scrolling or tapping on the screen...
Old 10-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
I only get pure white on my Mogul if I have the backlight turned on near the brightest setting. Otherwise, I have a yellow tint to the light and either way, my screen flashes between white, purple, and blue-green tints when I'm scrolling or tapping on the screen...

that is so strange. how long have u had your Titan?
Old 10-14-2007, 09:46 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
About two weeks now. Its a non-PocketPC logo version... the same version everyone seems to be reporting the screen issues on.

Oh and what is this battery plugin? I'd like to run it on mine to see what it says about processor speed.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Well TCPMP reports my speed as 386mhz
Old 10-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Ethereal. Htc and Sprint would consier your defective. If you under the warranty you will have it replaced.Everyone with this issue should return it. We cannot let them get away by shafting us.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan