PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2007, 01:38 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
thanks for these. i'll try them out in the morning.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototypedc View Post
maybe not this player plays RSTP files give it a try don't stop now i think you may be on to something check that thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=rtsp
Ive tried it and it doesnt play on that player either

This is insane, why is there no working rtsp player for ppcs? im not a great programmer or even above average, so i cant make one, but someone needs to get on this!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

prototypedc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to prototypedc Send a message via MSN to prototypedc Send a message via Yahoo to prototypedc
what site are you referring to because i tried http://mobile.freebetv.com/signup.html and it worked first time
Old 09-10-2007, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Threadstarter

riviera is a n00b
Prototype, does it matter what folder I put that file in? I was going to install the file last night, but didn't want to risk putting it in the wrong spot and possibly having to do a hard reset yet again.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototypedc View Post
what site are you referring to because i tried http://mobile.freebetv.com/signup.html and it worked first time
Not to knock mobile.freebetv.com, but chooseandwatch has a live link to fox, which host things such as the simpsons and family guy, i want to get that link working so i can watch live episodes minus the tuner on my phone

and riviera make sure you read and do the steps and youll have no problems

im going to play around with the freebetv links right now...
Old 09-10-2007, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to prototypedc Send a message via MSN to prototypedc Send a message via Yahoo to prototypedc
Quote:
Originally Posted by riviera View Post
Prototype, does it matter what folder I put that file in? I was going to install the file last night, but didn't want to risk putting it in the wrong spot and possibly having to do a hard reset yet again.
it says for wm6 you just have to do step 3

but i still did all 3 =/ because i dont always read but it works fine if you wana do all the steps just put the files from the zip folder in the windows folder and install the to cab files
Old 09-10-2007, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

riviera is a n00b
Ok, I'm getting irritated. I've installed and uninstalled a few times. I've read and reread that other thread, still no dice. I'm going to give it a break and try again in a few hours. I WILL make this work on my phone. Will the player cue up when you got to an rstp link, OR do you have to open the player, then input the address?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6900
Carrier: SPRINT

lshap is a n00b
Htc streaming media

HTC streaming media player works fine with most of Mobilefree.TV channels.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

riviera is a n00b
Not to be a pain in the butt, but explicitly WHERE does one install that 3rd file. I know prototype said in the windows folder, but I'm still unable to make this work. I've tried JUST file 3, all of the files, soft reseting between steps, etc. I feel like I'm an idiot. Also, is there a way we can come up with a directory of these rstp addresses so everyone can use these? I'm willing to do more work, but I need to be slapped in the right direction. I think this could be an awesome thing if we can get this all worked out.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by riviera View Post
Not to be a pain in the butt, but explicitly WHERE does one install that 3rd file. I know prototype said in the windows folder, but I'm still unable to make this work. I've tried JUST file 3, all of the files, soft reseting between steps, etc. I feel like I'm an idiot. Also, is there a way we can come up with a directory of these rstp addresses so everyone can use these? I'm willing to do more work, but I need to be slapped in the right direction. I think this could be an awesome thing if we can get this all worked out.
ok bro exactly where do you seem to be stuck at installing the program or getting it to work what step or u on or what or you trying to do?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan