PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2007, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

stearic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I personally use pdanet and have had no problems with it. Used it on a few of the last days of my billing month and when i got my bill no extra charges. I love having the ability to use it when i'm in need of it and i'm w/out internet.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: None. Samsung Moment with Android on it.
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Yeah I have been using PDANet also. I like it since I can actually use Activesync while using that and I also can use Jeyo Mobile to send and receive text's. My only problem is that the internet cuts off using PDANet from time to time.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

stearic is a n00b
I've noticed that also at times the internet will just sorta hang there. I just close the browser down and start it back up and everything seems to be working again, it's wierd but oh well.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
is it true that with pdanet you run slower speeds also, cause with is i can run anywhere from 1.8m to 2.2m, i dont really wanna sacrifice my speed lol. i was also noticing the other day with my 6700 that i never messed with my Multi-NAI settings and tetherd a lot, i mean a lot, and never got charged for it.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Evo

MrDeeds is a n00b
The speed difference i've experienced with pdanet vs ics is minimal at best but then again im not getting 1.8m to 2.2m.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

capptan is a n00b
you wanna know what is funny I signed up for a sero plan and every month they mess my plan up and charge me for data and text so my bill comes out to be over 230 dollars and im forced to be on hold to get a rep to fix it damn u sprint!!!lucky for them I love my mogul!
Old 09-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Quote:
Originally Posted by capptan View Post
you wanna know what is funny I signed up for a sero plan and every month they mess my plan up and charge me for data and text so my bill comes out to be over 230 dollars and im forced to be on hold to get a rep to fix it damn u sprint!!!lucky for them I love my mogul!
Ive heard people complain about that, you can actually have that benefit you if you work them enough, try and make them give you money back for the hassles.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

capptan is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
Ive heard people complain about that, you can actually have that benefit you if you work them enough, try and make them give you money back for the hassles.
hmmm imma do that ... ty homie
Old 09-08-2007, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

i dunno ill have to look and see were i found this stuff, but you can always try and threaten leaving them, that usually does the trick, or bring up some random story, like i canceled my bros contract and they were like no dont, well drop you internet 10 dollars so all you pay is 5, i was like no. but long story short. you can do it
Old 09-08-2007, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

stearic is a n00b
No offence guys, it's things like this that really piss's sprint off. When people abuse the system to get free stuff out of them. Granted yes, you might be entitled to a small discount, but to get tons of free stuff and huge discounts (especially on a sero account) for no other reason then that you are cheap isn't right. Alot of time's it's an honest mistake and not fully their fault so cut them some slack and don't try to screw them over.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan