PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 05:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint (Sero)

astanix is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to astanix Send a message via AIM to astanix Send a message via MSN to astanix Send a message via Yahoo to astanix Send a message via Skype™ to astanix
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnasik
Active link please I can not find anything there
Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says:

"Download Windows Mobile 6 for the HTC P4000"
Old 07-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
It looks like this updates the radio rom for the device. If anyone is familiar with USB monitor (http://www.hhdsoftware.com/usbmon.html) please try to capture this RUU traffic. There are instructions on how to do this on the XDA site for the hermes i think. With this info we might be able to see what the radio bootloader commands are (and password) so that we can try updating that area manually

This would make a HUGE file and you'll need to scan through the thing to find the bootloader commands as it isn't very condusive to transfer and open the full txt file. Hopefully someone that sees this will already be familiar and willing to give it a try.

Thanks!
Old 07-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Lurker

jobine is keeping up the good workjobine is keeping up the good workjobine is keeping up the good work
Why..........

Quote:
Before you proceed, please confirm that this software upgrade is a newer version than what is currently loaded on your device.
and the picture show ROM version : 2.13.661.2
Old 07-25-2007, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Reliance

hetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIP
clearNET

When u Uploaded this ROM after says 8 Hours the File was Missing from HTC Site and Again it Reappear I suspect that They Might have Uploaded Wrong and Unlocked Radio ROM or CE Image Before

Please Give Us All Version that You can see in Boot Screen and as You are the First Person to Flash on 25th then Please Upload the Original File Release Exactly on 25th and not on 26th
Old 07-26-2007, 06:02 AM
Lurker

jobine is keeping up the good workjobine is keeping up the good workjobine is keeping up the good work
I upgrade my P4000.

all work after 10 hours

thank HTC
Old 07-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

that_kid is a n00b
Ok can someone with WM6 Telus rom try this program WM6 Voip and see if it works. It's to allow the built in VoIP SIP client to work with any SIP proxy. When installed on my Sprint Mogul it doesn't work but it works fine on my jasjar. I think Sprint is blocking it and if it works on the Telus rom then I'll have to work at getting that on my Mogul
Old 07-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Lurker

frogmonster is a n00b
K. I'm a Telus user that was running wm5. I did the upgrade last night. It is more pretty. But it is also loaded up with more crap i'm not going to use. With all programs off it has 22.45MB free. Not bad. It comes with an external GPS config app, Windows update app, lame Customer Feedback app, cool Sliding sound, Storage card encryption app, Windows live. The calculator is still pretty lame. My Active sync works better now. Had problems before. I'm not sure if thay have fixed all the bluetooth problems. I still can't send picture text messages. Only over email. It's build is 17745.0.2.3. Does that mean i'm running AKU2.3? If so... Is there a AKU i should upgrade to? Any recomendations for a P4000 (Titan) running WM6?
Old 07-26-2007, 01:23 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
There's really no AKUs with WM6 since it was just released. I'm sure there may be some minor version differences between other devices, but nothing big enough to worry about other WM6 AKUs.

Also, even if they were available, there's no way to reflash to custom ROMs on the Titans just yet. You basically updated to the newest available AKU by updating your ROM.

For comparison purposes, you are way past WM5 AKU 2.3 if that was the question.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 07-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Lurker

frogmonster is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
There's really no AKUs with WM6 since it was just released. I'm sure there may be some minor version differences between other devices, but nothing big enough to worry about other WM6 AKUs.

Also, even if they were available, there's no way to reflash to custom ROMs on the Titans just yet. You basically updated to the newest available AKU by updating your ROM.

For comparison purposes, you are way past WM5 AKU 2.3 if that was the question.
Thanx for the info. I'm a bit of a noob. My friend has the UTStarcom 6700 and was tring to get me to flash my phone with his Kirvin AKU3.5. Glad i didn't . (brick anyone?)
I'll just hold off for a while.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

rawr is a n00b
i doubt it would brick your phone if you tried running the kirvin 3.5. it would just not let you do it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan