PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tc3jg
Re: back to a dinosaur

Ok well in that case I will call asurion tomorrow and see how much they are going to charge me for another phone, if it is a over 50.00 then I might reconsider and just stick with the dinosaur I will keep you all updated.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b

So i just went on the web and was going through the asurion online etc. and got to the point that they tell me what phone they are going to send me and LORD BEHOLD IT SAYS HTC Touch pro, (formally the number not the name but it does say something like 6850 or something) but then it tells me sorry cannot be completed. please call asurion I WAS LIKE DANG YOU GOT TO BE B.S ing me. SO I have to call tomorrow and see what they say with my luck they will change it up.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

=D> Wow have you been paying attention lately. They have been giving Pros out for along time but it is hit and miss now that refurb are back in stock. I'm not even a sprint user and I know this.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
=D> Wow have you been paying attention lately. They have been giving Pros out for along time but it is hit and miss now that refurb are back in stock. I'm not even a sprint user and I know this.
LOL yes I have been paying attention drewcam but i wasnt getting my hopes up because like you said it was hit or miss....and for good reason because I CALLED today and it was a MISS. they are sending me another reconditioned mogul and you being a sprint user or not has nothing to do with you know the information that is collectively on the same phone model forum that you have.

O well back to the mogul lets see if asurion gets it right this time last time I had my mogul replaced they sent a phone that was reconditioned and still had problems. And I had to send it back then they sent a brand new in the box mogul that was fine for a while.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan