Threadstarter

tc3jg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tc3jg
Re: back to a dinosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
=D> Wow have you been paying attention lately. They have been giving Pros out for along time but it is hit and miss now that refurb are back in stock. I'm not even a sprint user and I know this.
LOL yes I have been paying attention drewcam but i wasnt getting my hopes up because like you said it was hit or miss....and for good reason because I CALLED today and it was a MISS. they are sending me another reconditioned mogul and you being a sprint user or not has nothing to do with you know the information that is collectively on the same phone model forum that you have.

O well back to the mogul lets see if asurion gets it right this time last time I had my mogul replaced they sent a phone that was reconditioned and still had problems. And I had to send it back then they sent a brand new in the box mogul that was fine for a while.