PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I cant take it anymore

I use the google search bar under the search tab. I can't remember the last time I had too much of a problem finding what I was looking for.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

pickthecrowdup is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to pickthecrowdup

I agree that searching this forum isn't easy. Even when I know what I need to search for, most of the time I find it on a different site or enter chat to ask someone there. When I was a noob (kind of still am) I searched and searched and searched and had a hard time finding the answers and felt like I couldn't post to get an answer because of comments like the ones on this thread. If you don't want to answer it, skip it and move on.

Also, I surf this site and post from it on my phone just fine. You can tweak it from the bottom of the page.

Lastly. What is so hard about spelling and punctuation? 80% of the posts in this thread are just plain hard to read. You start a sentence with a capital letter and end it with punctuation. And when you spell a word wrong, usually the computer will underline it in red so you know it's retarded. A little courtesy for the other members of the forum who want to try to read through your post would be nice. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, just try a little harder please.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:12 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

So,a thread was started complaining about threads being started.Posts were given about useless posts.Does this make sense?And what does a capital at the beginning of a sentence matter as long as it's readable?I think that we should remember that this a website about phones.This is not life.And now we don't like newbs even though we were all one once.Just my 2 pennies and i did capitalize even though i can't type.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

actually the thread is about the mobs not cleaning things up and a hint at posible posting restrictions and being able to delete our own threads

and what do ya know, 2 pages ago i asked if this could be closed and deleted...still here
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"
Old 01-21-2009, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well...the mods do have lives outside of ppcgeeks. Allowing people to delete their own threads is not a good idea. All you have to do is PM a mod and they will delete your thread for you. If you would have done that 2 pages ago it would have been deleted by now.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
I use the google search bar under the search tab. I can't remember the last time I had too much of a problem finding what I was looking for.
The funny thing about this (dont mean to hijack the thread) but there has been some many neat things I have found while looking. Like when I was looking for S2U and Iphonze then got turned on to HTC home.. or the C-ApiSRO instead of the Sirius player. There is just so many of us that have found different flavors to kill the bland stock layout of our phones. and all of the changes are fun, keep a backup and hard reset to start over (17min to get back to normal!)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 01-21-2009, 11:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
There is just so many of us that have found different flavors to kill the bland stock layout of our phones. and all of the changes are fun, keep a backup and hard reset to start over (17min to get back to normal!)
1+

For those of you who dont know or are not participating, that backup is one of our PPC Commandments. Learn it and live by it or face anguish later.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:55 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

One thing that would help is we need a sticky for how to search good. Someone wanna make it? Also better enforcement of putting stuff in right sections. :\
Old 01-22-2009, 06:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

They can always deputize a mod from the community for the high traffic subforums. If this isn't one the mods' main reading stops, and there is someone they agree is qualified & dedicated enough to do it, they have that option.
As noted earlier, it is a time-consuming, thankless, unpaid job on top of any paying job you may be doing.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
actually the thread is about the mobs not cleaning things up and a hint at posible posting restrictions and being able to delete our own threads

and what do ya know, 2 pages ago i asked if this could be closed and deleted...still here
Best way to close a thread is to PM the Mod. In the mean time there has been alot of useful discussion here for both noob and us regulars.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan