View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:11 AM
elmerfudpucker
Almost a VIP

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: I cant take it anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
I use the google search bar under the search tab. I can't remember the last time I had too much of a problem finding what I was looking for.
The funny thing about this (dont mean to hijack the thread) but there has been some many neat things I have found while looking. Like when I was looking for S2U and Iphonze then got turned on to HTC home.. or the C-ApiSRO instead of the Sirius player. There is just so many of us that have found different flavors to kill the bland stock layout of our phones. and all of the changes are fun, keep a backup and hard reset to start over (17min to get back to normal!)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."