Old 01-20-2009, 06:00 PM
pickthecrowdup
PPCGeeks Regular

pickthecrowdup is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pickthecrowdup
Re: I cant take it anymore

I agree that searching this forum isn't easy. Even when I know what I need to search for, most of the time I find it on a different site or enter chat to ask someone there. When I was a noob (kind of still am) I searched and searched and searched and had a hard time finding the answers and felt like I couldn't post to get an answer because of comments like the ones on this thread. If you don't want to answer it, skip it and move on.

Also, I surf this site and post from it on my phone just fine. You can tweak it from the bottom of the page.

Lastly. What is so hard about spelling and punctuation? 80% of the posts in this thread are just plain hard to read. You start a sentence with a capital letter and end it with punctuation. And when you spell a word wrong, usually the computer will underline it in red so you know it's retarded. A little courtesy for the other members of the forum who want to try to read through your post would be nice. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, just try a little harder please.