PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 08:41 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEED help, think I bricked phone trying to update ROM

You use a nifty feature at the top of the page called "Search". There is also a website called "Google", it helps pretty well too.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800

joemack is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
You use a nifty feature at the top of the page called "Search". There is also a website called "Google", it helps pretty well too.
Is it necessary to ALWAYS be so mean to new people? Every single thread that I have read in this forum where I see your avatar, I know there is going to be trouble. And most times I am correct...usually, there's some kind of sarcastic comment about searching or just general rudeness in your posts. I totally get that people should search and attempt to help themselves here, but some people are anxious to get started and don't stop to read the intro about how important it is to search first. If you are going to take the time to torch people, why not use your power for good instead and kindly link them to the intro. Who knows?...maybe you will like the feeling of helping people. I see ppcgeek veterans like "Darkness" who tirelessly help noobs. I click his "Thanks" button every chance I get.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:01 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemack View Post
Is it necessary to ALWAYS be so mean to new people? Every single thread that I have read in this forum where I see your avatar, I know there is going to be trouble. And most times I am correct...usually, there's some kind of sarcastic comment about searching or just general rudeness in your posts. I totally get that people should search and attempt to help themselves here, but some people are anxious to get started and don't stop to read the intro about how important it is to search first. If you are going to take the time to torch people, why not use your power for good instead and kindly link them to the intro. Who knows?...maybe you will like the feeling of helping people. I see ppcgeek veterans like "Darkness" who tirelessly help noobs. I click his "Thanks" button every chance I get.

The day your reputation does not read "lurker", I will take your suggestion. I help people out here whe I can and when they ask questions that need some people's input, not just repeating something that has been answered/disccused several times. There are plenty of stickies and such on flashing/upgrading.

There are aslo other members that are "hard" on people who don't search, it is necesary to make sure they know they need to search, there is no excuse for not searching. Some people just want answered to be feed to them, and it makes the community look a lot like other noobish fourms, such as HowardForums.

I am not just posting to be mean, but rather to help these guys work out there problems and not always having to have their hand held.

This will be my last post on this topic in this thread as there is no reason to discuss such topics in this thread. Have a nice day
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800

joemack is a n00b

Certainly your points are well taken and I am glad that you don't deny that you can be tough on many (not all) undeserving people. I just went back to the rules of the forum and it is so great to see how the mods very nicely re-direct misguided people. Speaking of misguided, nice try with that "Lurker" comment. You are dilusional if you think for one second that because you joined this website before me that you are somehow better than me...in any realm. That's just not fair....as a person who obviously has some kind of "Reputation" on this site, you should try to be a better example for people. I mean, if you have such a reputation here and you have learned all there is to learn and your only purpose is to shoo people away, why do you bother coming to this site anymore. All of the other people with tenure here seem to want to help people or they have something else to learn themselves.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan