PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Alright. You guys are having the same problem I was having. Send/Receive will NOT work. The only way to send a MMS is to click the send button in the upper left hand corner when you're composing, then it will send. Other than that, you're SOL, at least in my experience with it.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

supahfly112 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Alright. You guys are having the same problem I was having. Send/Receive will NOT work. The only way to send a MMS is to click the send button in the upper left hand corner when you're composing, then it will send. Other than that, you're SOL, at least in my experience with it.
Tried that also...no luck. Get a notification saying an error occured while transferring...I've got two moguls at home and both have the same problem. I'm doing a hard reset on one right now...we'll see how it goes..........
Old 12-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Lurker

supahfly112 is a n00b
Did hard reset...made sure the MMS cab is the first thing I install...Problem fixed. It's a pain to reinstall all the software and stuff...Phone 1 done, phone 2 to go. Thanks for all your help guys.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tocuh pro
Carrier: sprint

medetron is a n00b
not sure why ppl are having problems with this kick ass program. all i did was dl the cab install it and used it right away. i was able to send to my email account aswell as using a phone number. nice program THANKS ALOT
Old 12-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Lurker

supahfly112 is a n00b
Ok...so the first mogul works fine...but on the second mogul, I did the same thing...hard reset, make sure ppcgeeksmms.cab is the first and only thing I install...when I try to send an MMS, I get a blue envelope icon up top and it says "message sent failed or message receive failed." Any ideas? I never thought sending a picture mail would turn into a freaking project...
Old 12-27-2007, 01:51 PM
Lurker

DaPoets is a n00b
I have it installed as of today and it seems to be working fine, but it does make things load up slowly now... Kinda lame. To view a text message (I'm using the HTC today screen) I normally just tap on the txt button and it loads up instantly, now it takes about 5 seconds.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Lurker

supahfly112 is a n00b
I'm getting a message "Your message of 53k exceeds the sending limit of 0K. Please remove some content and try again." I did install the MMS size limit hack cab file but that did not help. I've seen someone mention this before either on this forum or another one but I can't seem to find it...so sorry if I'm asking a repeated question. Help please, someone?
Old 12-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Lurker

dander88 is a n00b
Help!!

i can receive mms and it directs me to go to the link which i think is normal? that works great but when i receive certian videos all i get is the 1st screen and the video does not play is that normal and is there anything that i can do to change that?

thanks
Old 12-29-2007, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

thug4life is a n00b
Im having trouble. None of my messages are going through. Do i need sprint to activate picture mail?
Old 12-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SPRINT MOGUL

CHLOEPIERSON is a n00b
Okay, I Just Want To Send Pictures In A Text, Rather Than In An E-mail. (with My Sprint Mogul.) Wtf? Yes, I Am Relatively Retarded When I Comes To Computer Stuff. But Will Someone Help Me?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan