PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2007, 04:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul/Titan/ppc6800

hunterdg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wILLk0r3 818 View Post
I've come to accept the fact that when I receive MMS, I have to click a link to view it. That's no big deal to me. If you are getting the picture embedded in the message without having to click a link, please explain to me how you got that done. ..
It's so crappy to do it this way!!
but this has been my experience thus far as well..

i was hoping it would have something to do with a "PIC PACK CUST" code issue (sprint plan code for $5 add-on picturemail attachment only), but it appears others are experiencing the same.. oh well.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint mogul

papasmurf is a n00b
Talking

new to this please explain how to install mms on the 6800 and where I need to get the link from. thanx in advance
Old 10-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Lurker

DAVID_ESQ is a n00b
Help

I Live In Philadelphia, Is There SOMEONE ON Here That Lives IN MY AREA THAT Can Show ME What I'm Doing Wrong. I Can Get Pic Mail But I Cant Send. I Can Send Via Email But Thats It. I Dont Want To Send Via Email. Can Anybody Help Me?
Old 10-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Dont click the ok in the upper right, then click menu and send and receive... if anyone knew how to read, this is how NOT TO SEND THEM...

When you are creating an mms, click the SEND button in the UPPER LEFT of the screen...
Old 10-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Lurker

DAVID_ESQ is a n00b
i downloaded the easy way. I can get pic mail but i still cant sent them. i dont even see mms folder in my phone.. this is crazy...
Old 10-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID_ESQ View Post
I Live In Philadelphia, Is There SOMEONE ON Here That Lives IN MY AREA THAT Can Show ME What I'm Doing Wrong. I Can Get Pic Mail But I Cant Send. I Can Send Via Email But Thats It. I Dont Want To Send Via Email. Can Anybody Help Me?
well i may not reside in the birthplace of hardcore, but do you still have the MMS client you just downloaded?... had to check to do my best to solve the problem from the source... first off, have you downloaded the HTC Home Plugin so far?...
Old 10-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Almost a VIP

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipp View Post
thanks alot man. the ringtone only comes up for like wen i pick incoming call or something but none of my ringtones will show up for the text messaging one do u have any idea whats wrong? also um is the picture mail thing spose to like put any new programs on my phone because it doesnt look any diff and i dont see a picture mail option or anything
Sorry i took so long to respond... im sure you have got it by now... when you go into messaging and go to new message, it should have a pix and a flix option...
As for notification sounds you put those in the windows directory...
Old 10-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Almost a VIP

i need to make a damn video for this thread... people just dont get how simple the process for this app really is... or maybe my phone is just on "easy" mode or someshit...
Old 10-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
i dunno bro, it was easy for me after less than 3 minutes, but the only thing that gave me easy access to it was the 5 button Home Plugin. that and the MMS client are a match made in heaven...
Old 10-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Almost a VIP

when i install it, i get a strait option for mms in my messages app...
hmmm, i uninstalled it cause it made itself default over my outlook account...
ill have to reinstall it and see...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan