PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2007, 03:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Use a regedit program and navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI
Click to open EnableServerEdit and changed the key from 0 to 1
Old 09-18-2007, 04:48 AM
Almost a VIP

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
ok yea... soo... im dumb... as hell... it works fine, i just downloaded the new treo version of this that came out yesterday... and i keep thinking "what is this BIG send button everyone says i should hit?"
then i look in the upper left corner, and there is a BIG send button and guess what?
when i click it, it sends the message... that needs to be posted for other retards like me... clicking ok and send/receive doesn't work, you HAVE to click the big send button... which i for some reason NEVER saw...
thanks guys!
Old 09-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Well, I'm not sure what the issue is. It worked fine when I first installed it, the first time. Now, no matter what I do, uninstall, reinstall, etc, it doesn't seem to work. I'll try the new cab later, but I doubt it will make any difference.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

uraijit is a n00b
I can send Pix messages just fine (sprint). I did notice that now when I send text messages, about 3 out of 5 times, I will get an error "message could not be sent, saved to drafts". If I open drafts and select it, and click send again, it usually sends on the first try. Sometimes it takes 3-4 tries before it sends.

I'm almost positive it's this app, because it started doing it on my mogul when I installed the app. A day or two later when I installed it on my wife's mogul, hers started doing the same thing...

I don't get it.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uraijit View Post
I can send Pix messages just fine (sprint). I did notice that now when I send text messages, about 3 out of 5 times, I will get an error "message could not be sent, saved to drafts". If I open drafts and select it, and click send again, it usually sends on the first try. Sometimes it takes 3-4 tries before it sends.

I'm almost positive it's this app, because it started doing it on my mogul when I installed the app. A day or two later when I installed it on my wife's mogul, hers started doing the same thing...

I don't get it.

I would get the same message when texting with my Treo 700wx with the hack as well but much less then you are having.
Gotta play with it more on the Mogul and see what happens...
Old 09-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: media mogul

bklyndon9 is a n00b
Maybe its me but i cant directly download it to the phone and i cant get the program to download and sync when i download it and extract it it's all coding

Last edited by bklyndon9; 09-20-2007 at 06:10 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 10:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul/Titan

xclipse21x is a n00b
Just got mine up and running....pictures work well...all you need to do is type in phone number and area code......as for videos it works too....HOWEVER....you can only send video at are 350K big......i got it to only 26 seconds....not too sure how to send bigger video files than that....but i like it...=)
Old 09-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

dangIT is a n00b
So??? can anyone tell me how to make this .cab files work? I try it about 5 times, did about 10 soft resets and 3 hard sets and I just got his phone not more than a week, just because of MMS. The error msg that i get is "error synchronizing." I've try uninstalled, reinstalled, resets, used PHM regedit program and everyintg...but still "erro synchronizing," i read through this forums couple of times and there were people mention bout the same problems but nothing was reply to it, so i figured i would try it again...any suggestion?
Old 09-21-2007, 09:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

dangIT is a n00b
k responding to my own post; you cant press "send/received" in menu of MMS, it will give you "error synchronizing," however though sending is working fine with WiFi, yet it still wont let me send through sprint network....and yes it is on that ip # domain...any suggesting?? i get that msg that everyone had "message failure....."
Old 09-21-2007, 11:33 PM
Almost a VIP

when you make an mms as i already noted in both of the mms threads... THERE IS A SEND BUTTON IN THE MMS SCREEN... DONT CLICK OK THEN SEND/RECEIVE... IN THE MMS CLICK THE SEND BUTTON IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER OF THE SCREEN AND IT WILL SEND...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan