PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2007, 01:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SpecialAgentSicari is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to SpecialAgentSicari
VEGA

Thanks Alot!!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
wm6 green today screen

can someone plz post their mogul's wm6 green.tsk theme? for I have the apache with Helmi_c's wm6 rom, but not the wm green.tsk and greens my fav color haha!
thanks in advanced to anyone who helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post

The WM Green one does seem to be 3D, don't know why the Sprint one looks like that.

EDIT to add the apps I'm running:
  • Default date plugin
  • PhoneAlarm 1.58 with JinksClear skin
  • IliumSoft's NewsBreak 2.0 RSS Reader Today Plugin
  • SBSH iLauncher 3.0.0.5

Hope this helps!!!

BTW, my Today screen already look different
Old 09-06-2007, 04:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
dito i like that black sprint theme aswell
Quote:
Originally Posted by damigs View Post
I like the black sprint logo theme... Where can I get me a copy.

Looks really nice.!
Old 09-06-2007, 04:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker

could someone post the tsk file for this theme aswell? I used to have it but I can't find it anymore. it was my fav theme for a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus View Post
Usual suspects at play here:

HTC Kaiser Home Plugin
PhoneWeaver
PocketBreeze
iLauncher (nested inside of PB)
SPB Mobile Shell (hidden...I like the Now screen)
SPB Traveler (not pictured)
And a host of other apps...

Old 09-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I sorda found a simular ver. and edited myself to make it more like the one in the pictuer. heres the .tsk file. and to get my top and bottom bars extra black I used "RC MOD" and changed the hue to 160, heres the cab file.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WM6 Black Vista.jpg.jpg (70.2 KB, 336 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip wm black ultimate.tsk.zip (60.2 KB, 183 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip RC_Mod_v.2.1_ENG.CAB.zip (78.1 KB, 73 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by gxnext; 09-06-2007 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

kaptain86 is a n00b

mine =)
Old 09-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

can someone plz post their moguls home screen .tsk files? like the greenwm.tsk and the yellow sprint.tsk
Old 09-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

WM6 Green Theme

nevermind i found the wm6 green theme at http://wm6.kyphur.org/Files/Today%20Themes/

heres the .tsk attached...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxnext View Post
can someone plz post their moguls home screen .tsk files? like the greenwm.tsk and the yellow sprint.tsk
Attached Files
File Type: zip Windows Mobile 6 Green.tsk.zip (84.6 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-06-2007, 10:07 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Here is todays setup

“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: None. Samsung Moment with Android on it.

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Ok I deleted the previous theme post I created and now i'm re-uploading my newer versions. All themes now support Portrait and Landscape modes. (WM5 & WM6 Ready)

MeGa

Last edited by (V)eGa; 03-26-2008 at 07:08 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan