PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 12:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Deggree is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Deggree
Re: 1rst Time Flasher LOL

You guys are awesome thanks for the support and Stories (wife left me pizza boxes BUZZ LMAO F'in hilarious) sadly though I'm only on my second flash tryna kick the habit already...Psss YEA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

If you get into using the kitchens..

In the ppckitchen oem files I modified it to have the manila interface I think you are talking about check the pic. I think the only thing different is the white bottom bar and green highlights when depressed. I edited the xml file to have the tabs that I want and everything. All cooked in

Are you using the kitchen Ill post up the oem... I just checked that and whatever it suggested to add to make TF2D function fully...its in the description. You Tube and everything works. Im running nuerom3 though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen10.jpg (11.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen11.jpg (11.0 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-08-2008, 07:00 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
If you get into using the kitchens..

In the ppckitchen oem files I modified it to have the manila interface I think you are talking about check the pic. I think the only thing different is the white bottom bar and green highlights when depressed. I edited the xml file to have the tabs that I want and everything. All cooked in

Are you using the kitchen Ill post up the oem... I just checked that and whatever it suggested to add to make TF2D function fully...its in the description. You Tube and everything works. Im running nuerom3 though.
PM the instructions plz.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

moblues is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazaddict View Post
I'd like to think MoBlues was kiddin around.
There was a heavy WOW spammer who had initially responded and that was who I was responding to (should have quoted him for reference sake), anyways the mods removed/deleted that spammer.

Degree: my post was not directed at you. Congrats on your successful flash! Now, catch up to DCD 3.3!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan