View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 07:00 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1rst Time Flasher LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
If you get into using the kitchens..

In the ppckitchen oem files I modified it to have the manila interface I think you are talking about check the pic. I think the only thing different is the white bottom bar and green highlights when depressed. I edited the xml file to have the tabs that I want and everything. All cooked in

Are you using the kitchen Ill post up the oem... I just checked that and whatever it suggested to add to make TF2D function fully...its in the description. You Tube and everything works. Im running nuerom3 though.
PM the instructions plz.