PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2008, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ajent is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to ajent Send a message via AIM to ajent Send a message via MSN to ajent Send a message via Yahoo to ajent
Wet mogul problem

Today I dropped my mogul in a cup of iced tea, and immediately pulled it out, took out the battery, and shook the phone. Once I placed the battery back in, it showed the multicolor boot screen, and then slowly faded to black.

Now a few hours later, every time I place my battery in the phone, or plug it in to charge (without battery), the Caps, and FN led light up, then will fade out/pulse. The white watermark is still completely white, so I might get away with getting a refurbished replacement, (again).

Anyone ever experience this? I cannot open it all the way up, since I don't have the tools, just wondering if over night maybe it will dry and i'll be able to turn it back on.

thanks.

Edit: Actually I just tried to turn it on again after posting this, the 2 LEDs still light up, but this time the phone did turn on and display the normal sprint screen, and then screen went back to black.

Last edited by ajent; 09-14-2008 at 08:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan