PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 11:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800

MrSuperstar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Instructions to fully use MacFlo/MacFloBB/Maybe other "Super Cubes" too on Titan/

I'll go ahead and interject, I was having some issues with Windows Vista getting this to install. I had to go into Control Panel, Folder Options, Click on the View Tab, and click on Show Hidden Files and Folders, and go down to and Untick Hide Protected Files. Was able to just Use Explorer to get into the directory.

Although, I couldn't get the CustomAPLauncher to install. Any Suggestions?

I have it mostly working though and it does indeed look awesome.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc titan
Carrier: sprint

ix3u is a n00b
Re: Instructions to fully use MacFlo/MacFloBB/Maybe other "Super Cubes" too on Titan/

so im trying once again to install this and am having a couple of problems.

for starters, when trying to copy the files from files4mogul, the only one that will copy is custapplauncher. the other two it will not let me overwrite. how can i go about getting it to let me overwrite them?

and also (not sure if this is because i couldnt get the files to copy) the music/photos/videos screen doesnt look any different, the contacts screen works fine, and the app screen still has the text(but no icons) for the origional stuff (and if i click in the area still takes me to the origional location) but with the different background.

quick help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance
Old 09-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1
Threadstarter

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Holy sh*t! I didn't know folks were responding to this thread, lol! I should check my Control Panel more often!

I'll reply to everyone later (I'm at work right now), but to copy files over into /windows, you'll need a file manager like Total Commander (Free) or Resco Explorer (Not Free). Doesn't matter which one you use, both will allow you to overwrite files and such. You can Google either program friend.

And yes, to your second question, you're probably getting the normal cube because the files were not copied in.

-Journey
Old 09-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc-6800
Carrier: Cricket

Aok-knight is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ix3u View Post
so im trying once again to install this and am having a couple of problems.

for starters, when trying to copy the files from files4mogul, the only one that will copy is custapplauncher. the other two it will not let me overwrite. how can i go about getting it to let me overwrite them?

and also (not sure if this is because i couldnt get the files to copy) the music/photos/videos screen doesnt look any different, the contacts screen works fine, and the app screen still has the text(but no icons) for the origional stuff (and if i click in the area still takes me to the origional location) but with the different background.

quick help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance
I found a way to paste the files without getting the error. First go to the /window and find the files that named the same as you are trying to copy. Rename them. (I named them as www1, www2 and www3. That way when you will look for them later they will be easy to find at he bottom of the list.) Now copy and paste the files as instructed. You will not be get any error or notice from the window. Now reset. That will allow the new files to take over the jobs that was stopping you from pasteing the files. Delete the files that you renamed as www1, www2 and www3. Reset again.
Than continue with rest of the tutorial. It works great on my Mogul but still trying to figure out how to assign new programs to the buttons.
Thanks for shareing and If I was a help please push the thank you button.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What problems are you having with selecting new programs Aok-Knight?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc-6800
Carrier: Cricket

Aok-knight is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyjeans View Post
What problems are you having with selecting new programs Aok-Knight?
Wow! Thanks for answering back. I am new at this and every little thing I learn, leaves me on the muontain peak of satisfaction. Thank you all for being so kind and so caring of us newbs.
After installing the program I realized there are two open pages of buttons that I could add programs of my liking. I also noticed there are some buttons that leads to no where. I would like to change them. If someone could add a step by step to the tutorial about how to change the buttons, I would really appericiate it. Thanks in advance.=D>
Old 09-10-2008, 05:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Hmmm. Are you talking about MacFlo, or one of the other Super Cubes bro? (Vista,S3,etc.) It's been a while since I had MacFlo, but I don't recall any blank pages....

Be that as it may friend, I put forth how to change programs in the OP (Original Post), but I didn't mention how to change icons. You can look in the Touch (Vogue ) forum for tutorials on how to make your own icons, and there's a couple of Icon Packs floating around too, a guy named Spunk made some sweet ones for the Vista Cube, but they may be used with MacFlo, I dunno, never tried.

I hope I helped friend, happy modding!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan