View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Aok-knight
Lurker

Aok-knight is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Instructions to fully use MacFlo/MacFloBB/Maybe other "Super Cubes" too on Titan/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ix3u View Post
so im trying once again to install this and am having a couple of problems.

for starters, when trying to copy the files from files4mogul, the only one that will copy is custapplauncher. the other two it will not let me overwrite. how can i go about getting it to let me overwrite them?

and also (not sure if this is because i couldnt get the files to copy) the music/photos/videos screen doesnt look any different, the contacts screen works fine, and the app screen still has the text(but no icons) for the origional stuff (and if i click in the area still takes me to the origional location) but with the different background.

quick help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance
I found a way to paste the files without getting the error. First go to the /window and find the files that named the same as you are trying to copy. Rename them. (I named them as www1, www2 and www3. That way when you will look for them later they will be easy to find at he bottom of the list.) Now copy and paste the files as instructed. You will not be get any error or notice from the window. Now reset. That will allow the new files to take over the jobs that was stopping you from pasteing the files. Delete the files that you renamed as www1, www2 and www3. Reset again.
Than continue with rest of the tutorial. It works great on my Mogul but still trying to figure out how to assign new programs to the buttons.
Thanks for shareing and If I was a help please push the thank you button.
This post has been thanked 2 times.