PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 06:52 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
Re: You know you're a titan nut when you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
Heck most of the time when I call any type of tech support, I end having to tell them what to do just to rule out what I know the problem NOT to be.
Yeah, I been through that on 2 occasions. Cracks me up when they ask me "did you remove remove the battery" routine.

LOL on the 1st occasion an in-store tech had no idea what a "hard-reset" was or how to do it, I was dumbfounded.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Yeah, I been through that on 2 occasions. Cracks me up when they ask me "did you remove remove the battery" routine.

LOL on the 1st occasion an in-store tech had no idea what a "hard-reset" was or how to do it, I was dumbfounded.
It's not just with SPrint, it will be any tech support of anytype. When it comes to computers, my knowledge is high. That's why when I get done with my current occupation, I will be able to make mad-*** money on the outside world.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Not to Hijack the thread but there are some smart techs there, you just have to go through a mess of not so smart techs to get to them. I think its stage 3 or something. The guy I talked too was knowledgeable and sounded about 40-50 and plain old white american tech. He was cool and well there is no direct way to contact them or else everyone would want to get ahold of them. So they do exist but its not often you get to hear from them.

Back on topic.

...when you can lookup Movie times, Gas Prices, and a map with directions to get to both within a few minutes while texting your GF/wife/sig other, and browsing PPCgeeks.com for threads like this all while in class.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey

....when you need to see a doctor for sprained thumbs from too mucch txting
Old 04-15-2008, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
....when you need to see a doctor for sprained thumbs from too mucch txting
I think this Blackberry's claim to fame... originally known as "backberry thumb"
Old 04-15-2008, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

eballin is a n00b

Hahahaha This Is One Of The Best Threads Yet! Lol
Old 04-15-2008, 08:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jeffbartel is a n00b

When you have a perfectly good custom ROM and still manage to pester No2Chem for the next updgrade because you are going through flashing withdrawal...
Old 04-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

When you can show someone with an iphone how you can stream radio, tv, get gps navgation, send smms to another cell phone (thanks to someguy) etc,etc.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

when you wan't to install one program you cook a new rom and flash rather than just installing a cab
Old 04-16-2008, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

cwest06 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cwest06 Send a message via MSN to cwest06 Send a message via Yahoo to cwest06

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
I stop at the kiosks in the mall and show them what I can do with mine and all the customizations. My fiance loves that...not really. BTW I get married this Saturday and then off to Jamaica.
Congratulations im 8 months in myself and i bought my phone with some of the money we got for the wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno_here View Post
. . . spend more time in this FORUM than with your own kids!
When you go to work and the first website you visit is ppcgeeks. Its like a religion to do so every morning. and when you read every last post and notice that your not the only person that treat our phone like a child and you can soft reset your phone in complete darkness on your first try
HTC Touch Diamond
HTC Touch (Thanks Channy)
Mogul 6800
PPC 6700
Treo 650
PPC 6600
Treo 600
MM 5600
Sanyo 8200
MM 5500
MM 4500
Sprint Employee 2000-2005