PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 03:18 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: You know you're a titan nut when you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
dude you seem to know my schedule down pat!! except for slingbox... i'm still on mobitv...
yeah, now if we could just get our employers to appreciate how much time we put into these titans
Old 04-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhoste View Post
When someone ask to borrow your phone and you first do a background check, DNA test, drug test, and credit check. Then you ask them to scrub their hands put on rubber gloves, a surgical mask after which you tell them you will dial for them and hold the phone to their ear just to be safe.
Let someone use my mogul? I just say the battery is dead and hope it doesn't ring!
Old 04-15-2008, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro, TP2, EVO 4G, Evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

Cutta-Boi is becoming a great contributor

When your girlfriend sends you this...
Old 04-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

slvrap1 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
When you reflashed so many times that you start singing that "Swedish Muppet Chef" song during the day...

(perhaps medical attention is needed?)
Ive found myself doing that from time to time
Old 04-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Let someone use my mogul? I just say the battery is dead and hope it doesn't ring!
WHat you do is pull it out, tap on the screen a couple of times, and say "Crap, my battery is dead".
What they don't realize is that the couple of taps was you turning the thing on silent so it won't ring and give you away.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutta-Boi View Post
When your girlfriend sends you this...
Damn work, the pic is blocked so all I see is the beautiful red x
Old 04-15-2008, 04:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

courtlandre is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001 View Post
...can pull it out, send a text message, and reholster it without ever looking at the screen.
when you holster it in the first place...
Old 04-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

... start or post to a thread about knowing you are a Titan nut.

Last edited by rainfreak; 04-15-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

When you use your built-in GPS even on trips where you know exactly where you are going... just because you can.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
When you use your built-in GPS even on trips where you know exactly where you are going... just because you can.
i do this way more often than i'm willing to admit and it feels so good!

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan