PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yankeez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
You NEED to let the customizations run. I did not have success letting them run and then hardresetting and stopping them from running. You need to just let them run and go from there, because otherwise you wont get IOTA and your data cannot be provisioned.
some error came up that a file named PPCT.exe ( or something similar to that) could not be found

Last edited by Yankeez; 03-11-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

goalkeepr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
You NEED to let the customizations run. I did not have success letting them run and then hardresetting and stopping them from running. You need to just let them run and go from there, because otherwise you wont get IOTA and your data cannot be provisioned.
Just to clarify, the customizations did run on my first run-through, but I still didn't get IOTA. I think my specific problem was that I installed both stock and DCD while my phone was connected to my PC, so it wasn't able to make an internet connection.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Yankeez is a n00b

Sweet running the custimization worked I think that error was coming up because it was trying to isntall tomtom at the same time so i just deleted that off my storage card and install ran perfectly and internet now works
Old 03-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I let mine run thru after download and did hard reset but it did not take for internet to work either, of course I did spend that time on phone with Sprint and they were trying to send me a updated link to new rom saying they fixed the problem. I told the girl I did not think HTC had the time in one afternoon to make a new rom. She read the version and I said same one I have.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tivoboy is a n00b

Well, I had the ROM working fine, I was using everything today, and using WIFIROUTER which worked pretty well. Later in the day, phone stopped working. It says Error 67, registration failed. when I run IOTA, it fails as well, saying username and such might be wrong.

what IS going on?
Old 03-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Lurker

papertrader is a n00b

I declare shenanigans everyone get their brooms.

I've been using DCD's 3.0.0 rom for a couple of days and everything has been working great. I was surfing while tethered most of the morning today and even googled something on my mogul during lunch (approx 1 p.m. PST). When I returned from lunch nothing (WMWifi Router, Wireless Modem, Opera & PIE) could connect. Every attempt to connect ended with a 67 error.

In a fit of paranoia, I looked over my registry and changed some things. All systems are go now. I'm not sure if Sprint was having a network failure or deploying new and improved broadband deprivation shenanigans. I'm inclined to think that they were experiencing network difficulties.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Lurker

papertrader is a n00b

If anyone is still getting the 67 error please post and I'll start a thread showing my registry edits.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Lurker

hd54321 is a n00b

Folks, I had the same exact issue this morning. Internet was working perfectly fine in the morning then about an hour ago I get a variety of messages from Error 67, to 1012 to #777 can't connect. I have new stock ROM with minor hacks. NAMELY, I ran the tether hack.

I had to rename the rilphone2.old to rilphone2.dll and re-run IOTA just so that my internet would work. I even thought it was the Rev A enable hack that was causing it, but after a few tries and resets, it wasn't the cause. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the rilphone2 file. Wondering if Sprint caught onto the tether hack. To add more fuel to the fire, I am a SERO customer.
Old 03-14-2008, 06:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

KuRuPtIoN is a n00b

My phone jus messed up too. Same as papertrader, I last used my internet around 1 pm and now it keeps giving me the error 67 and 1012 and wont connect. I ran the IOTA and it comes back wit the codes. I was on DCD's last ROM then upgraded to the latest stock ROM and then to DCD's new ROM. Did I do something wrong or is this happening to everyone?
Old 03-14-2008, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

KuRuPtIoN is a n00b

Crazy....I just soft reseted my phone like 5 X's then tried the internet and it worked. I was started to get scared cuz I go to work in an hour and without internet i'd be SOL lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan