PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 09:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

ya i was going to suggest that too...just from the way its spelled would make good sense. i havent used it lately, so cant go looking for it here.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

so it looks uL is not as easy to use and doesn't really come set out of the box ?
Old 04-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
so it looks uL is not as easy to use and doesn't really come set out of the box ?
No, it doesn't come set up out of the box, because the entire point is it's customization capability... However, it's really not that hard to use... In fact, it makes a lot of stuff really easy. Even the "hard" stuff isn't that hard, you just need to ask some questions to figure it out... Eehrhart is a UL guru and I've yet to see him stumped by a question...

Install it and ask away. I HATED UL the first time I installed it, but decided to try again because everything else I found that was similar didn't do what I wanted.. This time around, I have more of an idea what I want, and therefore, it's MUCH easier to avoid frustration. Now that I've been using it for a week or so, I LOOOOOOOVE it.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andason View Post
i think it is a wifi router proggy

yup, cuz i erased WMWIFIrouter an it does that now... u kno how to fix that??

Old 04-24-2008, 11:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

andason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to andason

maybe delete it from windows\start up folder on your ppc

Old 04-25-2008, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
No, it doesn't come set up out of the box, because the entire point is it's customization capability... However, it's really not that hard to use... In fact, it makes a lot of stuff really easy. Even the "hard" stuff isn't that hard, you just need to ask some questions to figure it out... Eehrhart is a UL guru and I've yet to see him stumped by a question...

Install it and ask away. I HATED UL the first time I installed it, but decided to try again because everything else I found that was similar didn't do what I wanted.. This time around, I have more of an idea what I want, and therefore, it's MUCH easier to avoid frustration. Now that I've been using it for a week or so, I LOOOOOOOVE it.
thanks i will give it a try once again but i dont have a titan so which is why i gave up right away not having the topic in the PPC general or touch .. i thought it was more oriented for the titan
Old 04-25-2008, 12:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

I agree. There is a slight learning curve... but once you get the general idea how it works... it's really downhill from there. I don't really like the various "Cubes" that are out there. IMO they are mostly "eye candy" but UL is different. It is pretty functional and useful.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I agree. There is a slight learning curve... but once you get the general idea how it works... it's really downhill from there. I don't really like the various "Cubes" that are out there. IMO they are mostly "eye candy" but UL is different. It is pretty functional and useful.

exactly, I hated all the various cubes. Even as eye candy they're nothing that special. UL doesn't leave much to be desired though. in fact, if anything, it gives too much... It's very common for me to have to soft reset my phone now because I've got so much stuff installed into UL... that never happened when I just hada normal today screen.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
exactly, I hated all the various cubes. Even as eye candy they're nothing that special. UL doesn't leave much to be desired though. in fact, if anything, it gives too much... It's very common for me to have to soft reset my phone now because I've got so much stuff installed into UL... that never happened when I just hada normal today screen.
Yeah, can understand. I don't really use UL like crazy. I just wanted it basically to "expand" my Today screens... I have 6 tabs in UL but I spend most of my time on just 2 of them... So far UL has been fine for me.

Otherwise I tend to use the old faithful "Start Menu/Programs/..." Old habits are hard to break... It's boring, but IT ALWAYS works.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:48 AM
TJO
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

TJO is a n00b

Does anybody know why even after I activate the program I still see "not activated" in all four corners of display?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan