View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 12:21 AM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
No, it doesn't come set up out of the box, because the entire point is it's customization capability... However, it's really not that hard to use... In fact, it makes a lot of stuff really easy. Even the "hard" stuff isn't that hard, you just need to ask some questions to figure it out... Eehrhart is a UL guru and I've yet to see him stumped by a question...

Install it and ask away. I HATED UL the first time I installed it, but decided to try again because everything else I found that was similar didn't do what I wanted.. This time around, I have more of an idea what I want, and therefore, it's MUCH easier to avoid frustration. Now that I've been using it for a week or so, I LOOOOOOOVE it.
I agree. There is a slight learning curve... but once you get the general idea how it works... it's really downhill from there. I don't really like the various "Cubes" that are out there. IMO they are mostly "eye candy" but UL is different. It is pretty functional and useful.