PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Turnkeys is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoof View Post
I kind of hate to say it but hes right. Seidio has been nothing but great to me so far but you're really letting us down with this bs.
I have to add my voice to this dissapointment. I was following the previous thread that followed this battery and case 'til it was one day deleted... Perhaps the lack of consistancy irritated some posters beyond the forum's tolerance?

So tell us straight out, was "2-3 weeks" a response to placate us? Is the 3200mAh case in concept, discussion, or headed toward production?
Old 02-01-2008, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Diamond

hempy is just getting started
Not to sound like a pessimist, but I'd be very wary of any ebay batteries. Keep an eye on its temperature.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Claude9039u is just getting started
Angry OK Whatever

I had the 6700 2 of them and now have 2 mogals. I have always bought all my gear from them. Because the product is very good. So when they can out with the large battery I jumped to buy it and was told the rubber case and holder would be out within a month. Well here I am 4 months later and get the same BULL every month I call within a couple of weeks. I am upset because they said a couple of weeks 4 months ago, and because they have been doing nothing but telling stories. IF they were not going to come out with the case they should have told there sales people that they just dont know when or if it will come out and gave us a choice if we wanted to buy the battery!!! I will never buy anything from them for the lie. BUt the sad, sad problem is that they will probably be the only ones to come out with one if they do. SO what choice but to buy it to protect our phone. With my 6700 when I took off the case the phone looked like it just came out of the box and I was able to sell it at a great price. The case saved my phone more times than I can remember. With my mogal in less than 1 year I have had 4 of them and its because I have not had the case. SO thanks alot seidio you've got us all by the balls.

There is no better phone then ours!
Old 02-06-2008, 09:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor
Wow!!!! I was following that other thread, and have been checking their website everyday. I'm surprised to now hear that the case is being discussed rather than released. I haven't ordered the extended battery, and I'm not going to until the case is available. I love the slim rubberized case and can't imagine using the larger battery without the same protection.

I've had a great customer experience with this company thanks to SeidioSeidio, so can you please tell us if and when this case will be released.

Last edited by nosmohtac; 02-06-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:02 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
I've been itching for a belt case myself, usually we at least get to see it before its in stock, item number 'n all.

The 3200mAh was like that for almost 4 weeks, which was good since we at least knew it was coming.

BTW how many 3200mAh, specific accessories are coming?
Old 02-06-2008, 12:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

seidioseidio is a n00b
Sorry about all the confusion guys. We put it on hold because we were concerned that there wouldn't be enough demand for it since it only works with our battery. It looks like you're proving us wrong.

I didn't mean to ruffle so many feathers, but we definitely don't want to let you down. The project is definitely back on, and I apologize for disappointing you with my previous post.

I don't have an exact ETA, but I'll try to get some more information soon.

Thanks
Old 02-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
Sorry about all the confusion guys. We put it on hold because we were concerned that there wouldn't be enough demand for it since it only works with our battery. It looks like you're proving us wrong.

I didn't mean to ruffle so many feathers, but we definitely don't want to let you down. The project is definitely back on, and I apologize for disappointing you with my previous post.

I don't have an exact ETA, but I'll try to get some more information soon.

Thanks
Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad to hear that it is "back on". If it were just the battery alone, I would order the 3600mah one from Mugen. I really like your slim rubberized case, and if there is one made to support the 3200mah battery then I will definitely buy both.

I think if Seidio offers the rubberized case for the 3200 battery then they will increase their sales of the battery just because there is an option for a case.

The only option (that I'm aware of) for the 3600 mugen battery is a pouch style case that leaves the phone naked when it's in your hand being used, which is when your most likely to drop it.

Thanks again for the information SeidioSeidio. I will wait patiently for it to be released. Please keep us apprised on this.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

w8tvi is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to w8tvi
This is good to hear. I plan on getting one for my 3200mAh battery, too.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Work

bholz07 is a n00b
I hate to jump on the company but I have 20 Moguls in my company, of which probably 15 or so I am looking to get the extended battery for and the rubberized casing for. We already bought the full rubberized casing for them along with the associated belt clip/holster. I am delaying my 3200mah battery purchases till the corresponding casing comes out. I like the others hope it will be soon too. Also hoping I can get some quantity discount too.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:12 PM
N00b

PineApple Express is a n00b
I feel the same. Mywife and I are going to the new battery, but I am holding off until the rubberized case comes out. My wife and I currently have the rubberized case and belt holder. It would also be nice to be able to purchase a belt holder for the normal rubberized case as mine was lost in an airport and I didn't have time to go back and get it.

Thanks
Chuck

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan