View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Claude9039u
PPCGeeks Regular

Claude9039u is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry OK Whatever

I had the 6700 2 of them and now have 2 mogals. I have always bought all my gear from them. Because the product is very good. So when they can out with the large battery I jumped to buy it and was told the rubber case and holder would be out within a month. Well here I am 4 months later and get the same BULL every month I call within a couple of weeks. I am upset because they said a couple of weeks 4 months ago, and because they have been doing nothing but telling stories. IF they were not going to come out with the case they should have told there sales people that they just dont know when or if it will come out and gave us a choice if we wanted to buy the battery!!! I will never buy anything from them for the lie. BUt the sad, sad problem is that they will probably be the only ones to come out with one if they do. SO what choice but to buy it to protect our phone. With my 6700 when I took off the case the phone looked like it just came out of the box and I was able to sell it at a great price. The case saved my phone more times than I can remember. With my mogal in less than 1 year I have had 4 of them and its because I have not had the case. SO thanks alot seidio you've got us all by the balls.

There is no better phone then ours!