Old 02-06-2008, 08:45 PM
nosmohtac
Regular 'Geeker

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
Sorry about all the confusion guys. We put it on hold because we were concerned that there wouldn't be enough demand for it since it only works with our battery. It looks like you're proving us wrong.

I didn't mean to ruffle so many feathers, but we definitely don't want to let you down. The project is definitely back on, and I apologize for disappointing you with my previous post.

I don't have an exact ETA, but I'll try to get some more information soon.

Thanks
Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad to hear that it is "back on". If it were just the battery alone, I would order the 3600mah one from Mugen. I really like your slim rubberized case, and if there is one made to support the 3200mah battery then I will definitely buy both.

I think if Seidio offers the rubberized case for the 3200 battery then they will increase their sales of the battery just because there is an option for a case.

The only option (that I'm aware of) for the 3600 mugen battery is a pouch style case that leaves the phone naked when it's in your hand being used, which is when your most likely to drop it.

Thanks again for the information SeidioSeidio. I will wait patiently for it to be released. Please keep us apprised on this.