PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 02:47 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Carrier: Sprint

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
kluff im going to give you 1 warning in the open if the trolling doesn't stop I will ban you. im tired of the reported threads and thread crapping. comments are appreciated when they pertain to the topic at hand.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
"Fighting on the Internet is like the Special Olympics...."....blah blah blah....AHAHAHAHA
Old 01-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sandiegodude is just getting started
Hey mod, threatening to ban someone in the open because you misunderstood their last post is grounds for dismissal in my eyes. It was not a personal attack but a reason for mistrusting information from SPRINT since their reps don't know what's going on... (reminds me of a guy I know)

Please don't ban me!

Yeah this post is off topic because you derailed the thread.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Let me clearify: my letter from Sprint was not from a Rep or even their support department. It was from their legal division in response to a WA State AGO investigation.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC "Snap"

matt314159 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
Let me clearify: my letter from Sprint was not from a Rep or even their support department. It was from their legal division in response to a WA State AGO investigation.
Since there are legal issues involved I think that might be the best grounds to expect something today.

Didn't they say the leked rom was dated 12/05? If so, that gives them 6-7 weeks to patch togetehr fixes for all the problems, and release something, even if it is buggy, to meet their legal obligations.

It's all speculation fo course, but since that's what this thread is all about, i thought I'd chime in.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by klurf8881 View Post
hmm i wont even comment on the honest+lawyer aspect as im finishing up law school here, but you get the drift- there are less of those than honest sprint reps

his thread with the AG was about investigating the Mogul and bugs/defects and sprint's false advertising of the mogul. Hes saying the response letter to this AG complaint had that date on it, but i dont see that as a promise to be taken verbatim. It also may have been the target date at that time and changed. FYI, there's also no legal issue/obligation that is forcing Sprint to release this by a certain date. It was just the response he got to his inquiry made by the legal dept.

Could just be a "leave us alone" brush-off response too, lawyers are good at that. Thats the impression i get off that letter's response at least or it was simply a target date at the time the letter was drafted

im also a lil curious why the legal dept was releasing future ROM dates to a consumer in the first place honestly? they normally never are allowed to do that for software or hardware.
Oh...+1....I totally agree with you. The AGO investigator said that Sprint Legal talked to the engineers for the date. But they are not legally obligated to stick to it. And you're right....the letter was a total "fuck-off" letter.

Rat bastards....
Old 01-28-2008, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoof View Post
I decided to wait to today since I have heard many rumors of the official rom being released Monday 28th. I also heard that it might be delayed until March, Im not waiting that long so if thats the case ill just go ahead and download the test rom now.
All my peeps are telling me we'll have to wait until March. hopefully not, and then it will be a surprise!

If I've helped you in any post, please take a second to thank me using the icon. Thanks! :P
Old 01-28-2008, 05:07 PM
X Communicated User

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
kluff knows exaclty what im talking about I get at least 2 reported threads a day with his name somewhere on it
Old 01-28-2008, 05:09 PM
X Communicated User

I will not ban for no reason just giving a warning so please keep all on topic and lets have fun I will not be checking this thread anymore so yall have fun......see ya in the gps and reva talk mogul ftw
Old 01-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Existentialism is keeping up the good workExistentialism is keeping up the good work
So, anything yet? I mean, where would this show up if it were to go up today?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan