PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 05:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

sj808 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC1 View Post
Touch haters? I've personally played with the Touch for over an hour, and while it is fine for what it does, it's not for me. The only advantage the Touch has over 6800 is the size, which I agree is nice, but the Mogul with the 2.17 ROM can do anything the Touch can do plus more.

The form factor on the Touch is very nice, enjoy it.
the other major advantage is RAM and working BT. people still state the BT sucks on the mogul with the new ROM.

I think the mogul just has crappy BT regardless of what ROM you put in there... I think Sprint/HTC has proven that. Maybe its a hardware thing.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

mimoz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch999 View Post
I owned a Mogul for 5 months. Moved to the Touch and had it for 20 days now. I must say i have never been more happier with a phone. Tpuch in my opinion is 100x better than the Mogul. Dont get me wrong. I was a hardcore Mogul fan and really wanted it to work. but the constant low memory killed it completely. Now that I really got down and dirty with the Touch keyboard. I can type nearly as fast or faster than my Mogul with its physical KB. ALl arounf the touch beats it hard. "jUST BEAT IT!"
Sorry, but I really have to call you out on this one, I mean really... I challenge you to a type off then!

I do like the design of a touch, but there is just no way you can type as fast on a soft keyboard... just no way

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan