PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 11:06 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Try craigslist too Cody. That's what I used to sell my 700wx. No selling fees and you don't have to worry about fraud providing you get paid in cash.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
My predictions is:

$250 if it sold today.
$200 Nov 5
$150 Nov 9 (that's when everyone will have learned about the Touch and that it actually works).

it costs too much to put stuff on ebay... put it on Craigslist its free and works just as well!

Also, the touch is a koo lil phone but the fact that it has no keyboard is a major draw back for a lot of people!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
The Touch doesn't have wifi OR a hardware keyboard, no thanks!
Exactly...I sold my PPC 6700 on Craigslist for $280 and brought my brand new Mogul for $350 on craigslist. Good buy and they are still worth $320 and up if its brand new and you have extra accessories for it.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 11-04-2007, 01:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium
Threadstarter

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
well, i put my mogul up on ebay last night. nothing agianst the mogul. with the few custom rom here on ppcgeeks the phone actually works pretty good.

not to start the mogul vs touch thread.... but i 'm getting one tomorrow (if not today when the store gets some in).

my phone is kind of worn. i have the seidio case/holster which has worn the paint off the device where it touches. i hope to get $200 or so. that will pay for my touch. sprint is giving me $100 off for my complaints about the mogul bt and latest rom update. that with the $150 2yr contract (upgrading one of my other lines to new 2 year), and the mail in rebate, i should get it for $150 when all said and done.

it's not a money thing, but i would like to get as much as possible out of it. that is why i listed it when i did. i figure by the end of next week... everyone will know about the touch and i didn't want to take a chance of not getting as much for it.

wish me luck, cody
That's exactly how I feel, if I can get $200.00 for it, I'll be happy.

Keep in mind a lot folks got the mogul because there really was no other choice. I've wanted a physically keyboardless unit for a long time.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ehandschuh is a n00b
sold my mogul for 475 today

sold my mogul for 475 on ebay
Old 11-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

papped is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffdaBeat View Post
You also have to remember that a lot of business folks bought/buy the Mogul because the keyboard. It's by far larger than the other PDA's like the Q and the Treo's. A lot of them are not going to be willing to give that up for the semi qwerty keyboard that is on the Touch...
For business folks it will not between the Mogul and the Touch. It will be between the Mogul and a blackberry. The Mogul is WAY too unreliable currently to be worth a crap for business use...
Old 12-08-2007, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

paravis is just getting started
Only to want it back after they get a touch.

People really underestimate the hardware keyboard. Typing on a flat surface? That's just uncomfortable, inaccurate, and it takes up your screen. If it were so great, why aren't a lot of people using this thing for the desktop? http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/8193/ You need tactile feedback to type effectively. I don't get how people would rather have a regular phone like keyboard where there are 2 letters to a key, over a a full letter keyboard where it's just one press to get the one you want.... maybe I'm just weird

Oh and OP if you sell your mogul, I'll give you $250!

then sell it for $350 :P[/quote]
Old 12-09-2007, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diam0nd

iampepito is keeping up the good workiampepito is keeping up the good work
Sorry to upset all you mogul lovers (includes myself) I bought my mogul BRAND new in box for 255 including shipping, although I consider to have gotten an exceptional deal.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

akijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by iampepito View Post
Sorry to upset all you mogul lovers (includes myself) I bought my mogul BRAND new in box for 255 including shipping, although I consider to have gotten an exceptional deal.
That is a good deal. I've been tracking moguls on 3bay afor about the past 3 weeks. You can buy-it-now new-in-box for about 280 and if you wait you'll see deals pop-up like the one you described. You just got be there to get it because they go quickly

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan