PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What will a Mogul be worth on ebay Nov 2, Nov 5, Nov 9

My predictions is:

$250 if it sold today.
$200 Nov 5
$150 Nov 9 (that's when everyone will have learned about the Touch and that it actually works).
Old 11-02-2007, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

michaelj1981 is just getting started
i bought my mogul off ebay....paid 377. and shipping came to be about 401.88 i had the samsung upstage and got 170 for it and i paid 150 for it so i saved 231.88 off that but saved even more in total i saved about $317.12 yay...and it was brand new and got a car charger with it
Old 11-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by klurf8881 View Post
um no its definitely worth bout $300 today. The touch will not degrade the mogul value that much not everyone wants a phone without a keyboard. there will still be plenty of demand for moguls dont worry
I think the OP may be referring to the collective attempt of mogul users tryin to sell their mogul to get their hands on the "next new thing" and potentially a more dependable product. Once that happens you'll have people selling moguls for that price.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff
heh... there are a lot of people that would never trade a device with a hardware keyboard for one without... what does the touch have that the mogul doesn't? 64 extra megs of ram and that's about it... a hardware keyboard is way more valuable to a lot of people including myself... so the mogul has some bluetooth issues? get over it and install the alltel 2.14 rom it works perfectly on sprint and has 0 bluetooth issues or lockup problems - and every wm6 device has memory 'leaks' - this is a feature of the wm6 caching - my friend has a tilt and it does the same thing (althought it is less noticable since it has 128megs of ram)
Old 11-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by holo View Post
heh... there are a lot of people that would never trade a device with a hardware keyboard for one without... what does the touch have that the mogul doesn't? 64 extra megs of ram and that's about it... a hardware keyboard is way more valuable to a lot of people including myself... so the mogul has some bluetooth issues? get over it and install the alltel 2.14 rom it works perfectly on sprint and has 0 bluetooth issues or lockup problems - and every wm6 device has memory 'leaks' - this is a feature of the wm6 caching - my friend has a tilt and it does the same thing (althought it is less noticable since it has 128megs of ram)
Actualy the touch has a new screen that more reliable and more accurate than the moguls. So thats another plus i guess.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work
and from what i've heard a usb 2.0 interface for faster synchronization, and not everyone who got their mogul got it for the hardware keyboard. it wasn't like there was much of a choice to begin with.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium
Threadstarter

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
It's all supply and demand. I've seen tons of forums that people said they are dumping their mogul. I know there are users for them. But I think there will be more supply than demand by end of next week. Good to know the price is starting higher than I expected.

To be honest I think your crazy to pay near $400.00. I think I paid like $100.00 for mine with all the rebates.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

Polen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
You can get the Mogul from HTC's website for $199.99, so you wont get any more than that for a used one.

-Polen
Old 11-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polen View Post
You can get the Mogul from HTC's website for $199.99, so you wont get any more than that for a used one.

-Polen
uh? that's not true at all...
Old 11-03-2007, 02:47 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polen View Post

-Polen
Yeah... that's WITH a contract...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan