PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: sprint

monster28 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
all in all if u have a real problem and u are unhappy sprint will do there best to work wit you. hey have anyone one of u guy has d ur mogul use 100% of the mem just at idle i mean the program mem u know how u have 47 well i havent put any thing on my phone yet lol

Last edited by monster28; 10-23-2007 at 02:01 AM.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:02 AM
legacybelts

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
THIS IS TRUE, BUT MOST OF US NOW ARE GETTING IN BIG TROUBLE FOR GIVING AWAY THE FARM, IF YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WE WILL HELP. Btw the news was incorrect on cancellation of some 1200 people , these are the people that do exactly as we were talking about calling in every month almost on a daily basis getting credits or asking for credits that were not due to them. Costing the company and the consumer more and more. thus they got they last credit from they bill cleared out and their phone shut off.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:05 AM
legacybelts

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
sorry i am tired and sorry for the typos
Old 10-23-2007, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: sprint

monster28 is a n00b
My Bad Its Wil Nto Happen Again

Last edited by monster28; 10-23-2007 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:25 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster28 View Post
http://www.cootek.com/index.html hey for all those looking for a good touch screen keybord lol it work for the mougl and the new touch i have it and it works good and its free
monster28,

Please stay on topic. This is the second time you have posted about this keyboard on a thread that had nothing to do with software and/or keyboards.

There is a thread dedicated to Touchpal on the Software forum, please limit your discussion of it to that thread.

Once again, please stop hijacking threads. I appreciate that you want other users to know about it, but this is not the way. If you want, you can add a link to their site or the thread on the Software forum to your signature.

Thank you for understanding and keeping the discussion on topic.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 10-23-2007, 03:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Delux Windoz9 6800+
Carrier: SARS, Avian Flu, Scabies

canospinach is keeping up the good workcanospinach is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to canospinach
on a serious note....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamess1213 View Post
due to stupid things breaking i am now on my third mogul. I got this one about two weeks ago and already its having problems.. what are the chances of ur friends at sprint switching me out for the touch? any thoughts or do i just have to put up with switching out my mogul every month or so?
On a serious note:

make sure you have repair/insurance on the handset.

Document each repair issue, including who you dealt with and the proposed resolution.

Keep a paper trail and be patient.

If its a re-occuring issue (say software/firmware) go back to the service center ASAP without delay to get a documented service record. If it happens multiple times within say 30 day period and you have the documentation this is good.

Call customer care and patiently talk with a supervisor about your escalated issues so its documented on your account - always be patient and polite.

If your paper trail is good and you have jumped through the hoops then a manager can escalate your issue and get you swapped into another handset.

- Be sure your bill is current - Gotta pay your bill if you expect service
- Be sure you deal directly with a "Core Store" - Not an authorized agent
- Be as nice as possible considering the situation - they get jerks all the time

Is it guaranteed? No, but i have seen it happen many times. The Sprint Repair Center has an escalation process to deal with this kind of issue, its just getting the right person on your side to assist you which is tough.

Good luck.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc TOUCH & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jamess1213 is a n00b
i hope they can do something to help me out.. my original mogul was a perfect up until the stylus kept falling out and the up button stopped working, they swapped me out for a new one and before i could even get home from the sprint store it locked up. i took it right back to the sprint repair store and they worked on it for a few and decided to give me another new handset.. now the new one freezes and needs to be reset about 12 times a day, the sd will not read and the ok button sticks like a mother..

i am very careful with my phones, havent even installed any programs other than resco. hopefully sprint can help me out
Old 08-18-2008, 12:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: IPHONE 3GS
Carrier: AT@T

amorcito is a n00b
Re: On my THIRD mogul..

had my only mogul now for 8months hook it up with a few downloads and software and now it that best phone i have ever own and bought...treat your mogul with love and care it will do the same to you..my two cents 0.02

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan