PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio Setup Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhankz View Post
I just did it AGAIN - the PAGE never OPENS
Opended just fine for me. Little slow but there. Not sure what all those do or if they'll all work on my device but nice to have a link. Thanks.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

For People wanting background for all pages go here, the best thing about this cab/zip is that it makes your backgrounds all High Quality... Looks fantastic, i was upset with all the pages but home screen being HQ this fixes it though and sets up the wallpapers on all tabs... try this works for me-VZW HTC Imagio.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93906

I used the zip folder HQ B4AllTabs 2.1 with weather clock.zip then just copied the manilas into my windows folder after backing up manilas incase which is always good when changing manila's.

Last edited by briannowicki; 11-13-2009 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Wrong Link, Sorry
Old 11-09-2009, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio/htc incredible
Carrier: verizon

jacko1 is just getting started

Another great .cab is the SSK TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy.cab. This .cab will save about 20mb of ram which for some odd reason is quite low on the imagio. Thank scott and check out his site here http://sskusers.net/support/showthread.php?t=149
how do i know its working when i install it
Old 11-11-2009, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
For People wanting background for all pages go here, the best thing about this cab/zip is that it makes your backgrounds all High Quality... Looks fantastic, i was upset with all the pages but home screen being HQ this fixes it though and sets up the wallpapers on all tabs... try this works for me-VZW HTC Imagio.

I used the zip folder HQ B4AllTabs 2.1 with weather clock-weather activator without landscape-stretched landscape.zip then just copied the manilas into my windows folder after backing up manilas incase which is always good when changing manila's.

Your welcome

When I tried to copy these files onto my phone I get an error message that says I do not have permission to replace these files.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post

I used the zip folder HQ B4AllTabs 2.1 with weather clock-weather activator without landscape-stretched landscape.zip then just copied the manilas into my windows folder after backing up manilas incase which is always good when changing manila's.

Your welcome
This sets my operator text on the top left to "T-Mobile". I am using Verizon Wireless.... and it also removes the wallpaper, not allowing me to set it again. Luckily I backed up the original manila files. This DOESN'T work.

Last edited by y0himba; 11-11-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I still cant get the all background on all tabs to work for my Imagio. I tried one option but it bricked my phone and had to unfortunately do a hard reset to get it back again. Is there a cab floating around that will work for the Imagio. That is the only item left I am waiting for and then my masterpiece is complete for now.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

You should always back up your original manila files, there are only 2 to 5 of them. I keep them zipped up and on my PC just in case.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
I still cant get the all background on all tabs to work for my Imagio. I tried one option but it bricked my phone and had to unfortunately do a hard reset to get it back again. Is there a cab floating around that will work for the Imagio. That is the only item left I am waiting for and then my masterpiece is complete for now.
This has happened with a lot of the other BG4All i have tried, above i edited my post, i realised i used this zip HQ B4AllTabs 2.1 with weather clock.zip not the one with landscape. Try using the manilas in this zip make sure you back up first. but this is the one i used and it worked for me..

Sorry again for the huge mix up
Old 12-10-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto DROID

knotbeerdan is just getting started

I installed some of the .cab's on the OP and now when i turn my screen off it doesnt lock. Is there a way to fix this?

I have an Imagio From VZW any help would be appreciated. I know its probably a simple regedit but i cannot find it. At least yet
Old 12-10-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

i've been using sipchange for a while it never crashes.. make sure if youre not running stock keyboard that you go into sipchange select the keyboard u want and put atleast 40 in the Initial Delay box or it starts to soon and most likely will crash

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio