PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 03:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Superboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSuperboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSuperboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSuperboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSuperboy007 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking HQ B4AllTabs + stretched landscape + weather Animation

Just unzip to windows folder

Enjoy

for the weather animation just copy the unzipped weather activation file in the windows folder

" I put it by itself and not with the other file because some people may not want it"

Enjoy

added the weather activator without landscape animation "it didn't look right"
added B4alltabs with weather activator "with no landscape animation" and stretched landscape background

Enjoy

I'm adding files for a transparent clock tabs and clear clock numbers see attached screenshot.

Enjoy

HQ wallpapers for B4All tabs
just copy the file from the zip depending on which one you have

Enjoy

they do take a little longer to load.

And wanted to thank from xda 6Fg8 for m9editor and sztupy for the lua decompiler

Last edited by Superboy007; 11-08-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: combined the HQ wallpapers with the B4All to minimize confusion
This post has been thanked 31 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: B4AllTabs Manila 2.1 with weather clock done :)

Here I cabbed it up for everyone.

I tested it and it works perfect.

+3 OP

Newest Version Cabbed Up For Everyone

SUPERBOY007 CREATED THESE FILES, I JUST CABBED THEM UP FOR HIM!!

Good Job OP!!!!!

EDIT - added HQ Versions. Thank the OP

Last edited by apristel; 11-08-2009 at 05:33 PM. Reason: cabbed up the new version, holla.
This post has been thanked 20 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

does this work with verizon without any problems? and can u switch the wallpaper on all the tabs whenever u want without it screwing up the screen?

thanks
Old 11-01-2009, 04:25 AM
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community

It works fine on MightyRom and yes you can change the wallpaper thru the settings tab without any problems.

It should work with any carrier or rom running the 2.1 manila with the weather clock.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:36 AM
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

u just extract the zip folder to the desktop or just simply install the cab file thats it? u dont have to do anything else with the cab after u install? i think ima try the cab im runnin stock verizon with no weather in my clock hoping to gain the weather in the clock and background for all tabs
Old 11-01-2009, 04:41 AM
VIP Member

It will not give you the weather clock!

This is for 2.1 Manila with the clock already. Look at MightyRom that has it. The cab I posted just adds the background on all tabs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:45 AM
VIP Member

do u know of a way to add the weather to the clock with a cab to the stock rom? i will take a look at the mightrom tho im kinda hesitant on flashing with the tp2
Old 11-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

Will this take away the weather wallpaper?

Old 11-01-2009, 08:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
Will this take away the weather wallpaper?

no, my home screen weather animations work just fine with any WP & the BG on all tabs.

~John
Old 11-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

Thanks for the help guys! Works great.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2