PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P
Threadstarter

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio Setup Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloppy View Post
great list. i have most of these tweeks already installed myself.

if we could remove those VZW apps that would just make this phone perfect
yeah i just wanted to organize everything i had done for my phone since its spread out all over the forums. hopefully make it easier for some.

i have faith that an unlocker isn't too far off and that we will be able to make a nice clean rom with the latest wm 6.5.1. this build of 6.5 isn't horrible but it definately is slower then some of the later builds.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

sorry, I like xt9. I tried the big keys but it was blocking the screen to much so I reinstalled fingerkeyboard again. Works great, thanks again for everything today.

What you posted here was awesome, so many tweaks.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lafester, I think I want to download the Advanced Configuration tool but cant find the right cab for both the tool itself and I believe Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5 which I have to install first on the Imagio I assume.

Can you please assist again, thank you..
Old 10-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: i760

balefire is a n00b

fyi, btaudio still works on the imagio despite the error message. for those of us that like to listen to our music through a non stereo bluetooth.

http://www.pdaphonehome.com/forums/s...h-headset.html
Old 10-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Is there a softreset cab somewhere, so I can just click on an app and it will reset the imagio without opening the stupid back case each time.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

Veritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
Is there a softreset cab somewhere, so I can just click on an app and it will reset the imagio without opening the stupid back case each time.
Assuming you just want to restart your phone, lafester has one listed in the 1st post of this thread (see below quote). If you're using SPB Mobile Shell 3 you can you through Launcher > Menu > Tools > Soft Reset (I added a shortcut to my favorites in my Launcher screen for this). Alternatively you could just hold your End (red) Key down then select Power Off. Of course that means you'll have to hold the key down again to Power On heheh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
psShutXP is a nice utility for soft resetting since HTC decided to hide the reset button under the battery cover.
Grab it from its website here http://ppcsoft.narod.ru/english/. Check out the skinning section... lets see if we can get a nice Imagio skin!

Last edited by Veritech_910; 10-16-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I tried looking in the thread that you posted but couldnt find anything to set up a soft reset, can you please be more specific:

Soft reset and enjoy. <thanks to phain for this!> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=84285&page=4
Old 10-16-2009, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

Veritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVeritech_910 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Oops you're right that part shouldn't have been quoted, that was a continuation of what he was saying just prior to that lol my bad. I edited my post to just show the one link he posted for psShutXP
Old 10-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

thanks, will try the ppcsoft app but what version do I download since I see no WVGA which is what the Imagio is. I only see VGA and QVGA
Old 10-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

got it working, thanks Veritech_910

I also really want to thank Lafester for everything that he has done here, he has made my Imagio so much more enjoyable. Can you please keep on updating this thread with no .cabs/tweaks for the Imagio if you come across anything that we should have. Thanks again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio