PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 07:22 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 22, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Yeah. You guys really must be bored/desperate to keep instaling this crap.
This is a hobby for some people who like to mess around with the capabilities of their phones. Its not for everyone, and we all understand that.

we get it, you dont like it, take your negativity elsewhere, mmkay?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
yeah. You guys really must be bored/desperate to keep instaling this crap.
you must be really bored / desperate to keep posting on this thread . Lol
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 02-22-2010, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

satsun is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbenl View Post
Opera 10 is much MUCH faster. Although the zoom slider is non-functional, the added speed and fluidity of the UI is worth the loss. Not to mention the double-tap zoom works just fine for what I use it for. It also has the quick launch start-up page with 9 of the sites of your choosing staring at you when you start it. I actually use the real opera as my primary browser, and I love using Opera Link to sync my bookmarks and quick launch pages. That being said, I did not like 10B3 for a bunch of reasons, but those aside, I couldn't really see any benefit in B3 vs B2. If you realllly want to use it, send me a message and I'll e-mail you the 10B2 cab which I use.

Also, would anyone be willing to cab up the reg tweak to make the lock button go on the bottom left? Mac computer=no way to fiddle with the registry.
ok coolness thanks for the update. I have 9.5 (stock) running on my fone from what it says.... i see everyone complainting about B3 crashing, so that's not the case with B2? and does it automatically uninstall the current opera? and yes i would like to have the cab if you dont mind
Old 02-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
ok coolness thanks for the update. I have 9.5 (stock) running on my fone from what it says.... i see everyone complainting about B3 crashing, so that's not the case with B2? and does it automatically uninstall the current opera? and yes i would like to have the cab if you dont mind
Here you go bud
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera_Mobile_10_WM_beta_2u.cab (4.55 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Ipaq, Imagio, Evo 4G
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Sit Bits is becoming a great contributor

Yea, this is great work, and will hold me over untill Hspl
Keep posting new updates
Thank you, All involved in this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
This is a hobby for some people who like to mess around with the capabilities of their phones. Its not for everyone, and we all understand that.

we get it, you dont like it, take your negativity elsewhere, mmkay?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

FYI: You can get Opera 10 beta 3 from their website. Can't wait for final! Beta's tend to expire, is this one like that also?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:25 PM
bjoss

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 19, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Did you load anything to device memory after Sense 2.5?
Nothing that should have caused any issues. A few app from the Micosoft Market place. MyPhone, reboot.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbenl View Post
Opera 10 is much MUCH faster. Although the zoom slider is non-functional, the added speed and fluidity of the UI is worth the loss. Not to mention the double-tap zoom works just fine for what I use it for. It also has the quick launch start-up page with 9 of the sites of your choosing staring at you when you start it. I actually use the real opera as my primary browser, and I love using Opera Link to sync my bookmarks and quick launch pages. That being said, I did not like 10B3 for a bunch of reasons, but those aside, I couldn't really see any benefit in B3 vs B2. If you realllly want to use it, send me a message and I'll e-mail you the 10B2 cab which I use.

Also, would anyone be willing to cab up the reg tweak to make the lock button go on the bottom left? Mac computer=no way to fiddle with the registry.
I use keyswop to change bottom links to anything you want without registry editing.... attached cabs

Also what did you use to change the look of your bottom bar like that...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SS1_b01.jpg (11.3 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (62.5 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab KeySwop.cab (113.9 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Wildman; 02-22-2010 at 11:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

im havin problems.. i just install the latest 2012 but i cant receieve mms.. what im doing wrong? should i install the fix cab for mms on the 2011???
Old 02-22-2010, 11:07 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinito View Post
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

im havin problems.. i just install the latest 2012 but i cant receieve mms.. what im doing wrong? should i install the fix cab for mms on the 2011???
That fix will not affect this cab at all. Are you getting any errors? Or does nothing happen? I am using the same cab and can send and receive mms. Try to send one to yourself and see what happens.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio