PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 15, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandroland View Post
I had this same problem when I installed the cab that disabled HTC messaging. It seems whatever disables that prevents Swype from loading. Did you disable HTC messaging?

Also please let me know if you get this working on your own. This problem of not being able to use Swype has prevented me from upgrading as well and I was about to try since the disabling htc messaging is supposed to be not necessary any more. So looking forward to you reply on the above question.
ok i tried loading the sipchanger and that gave me an error and now swype doesnt load anymore, i got it to load once somehow..... and holy SHIT my phone is slow... i've been trying to deal wiht it all day..... EVERYTHING is slow to respond just barely beating out freezing..... text messages and everything take forever to open... phone keeps on freezing..... can anyone help? any fixes to make it faster....
Old 02-19-2010, 12:12 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

did you have to install jmart fix?
Old 02-19-2010, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

I was able to get Beta 3 working, but is anyone having massive lag issues when switching tabs with 2012? I'm using 58% RAM, have 90mb free on device storage, and I'm drawing a complete blank.
SYS: Windows Mobile 6.5.5 23568
Old 02-19-2010, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

satsun is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
did you have to install jmart fix?
max were you talking to me? all i installed so far was the 3.08 update, then followed the steps with the sense 2011 cab and mms fix.... i tried applying the mailbox icon changer and it didnt work, theres also a softreset that i downloaded but it's not an installable file so i perosnally dont kno how to link the .jpg image as a shortcut to the file, as well i thought i installed the 4 square icon on the slider that brings up your favorite programs which have disappeared but that didnt work either....

FYI>>>>>> i pulled the battery out of my phoen cause it froze.. upon boot i got a services.exe and sipchanger.exe error, and after i tried to load swype.. .it failed the first time but it worked the second time

i think ima try the new 2012 sense build.... keep ya guys posted.... as well if anyone has some cabs they need me to try out i got a phone that's goin back to verizon so i can mess with it this weekend....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Iusacell

edgaracevedo is a n00b

I install sense 2.5 on my Imagio in the external memory, the systems works fine, but sometimes the main screen is a little slow, do you think that is due to the installation on the external memory?, what can I do?, should I uninstall sense and install it again in the main memory? or I need to do a hard reset.

Someone have test the sense 2.1 and 2.5?, which version do you think is the best?

Another issue that I found is that when you add a contact in the people screen, only can be added contacts with photos uploaded from the phone, if I try to add a quick contact with photo updated from facebook, the sense screen crash and restart. Someone knows how to fix this issue?
Old 02-19-2010, 03:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio and Incredible

untitled is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgaracevedo View Post
Another issue that I found is that when you add a contact in the people screen, only can be added contacts with photos uploaded from the phone, if I try to add a quick contact with photo updated from facebook, the sense screen crash and restart. Someone knows how to fix this issue?
I did a hard reset to fix my problem with the contacts tab, and now it works perfectly, no problem. I guess you'll have to do the same.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:58 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

so wats the verdict im finding 2011 to be more stable and faster then 2012 i do like the fact that 2012 has the album pictures fixed
Old 02-19-2010, 09:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
so wats the verdict im finding 2011 to be more stable and faster then 2012 i do like the fact that 2012 has the album pictures fixed
I think I agree with you. 2012 is a little slower, and menus seems to be less responsive. I think I'm going to revert back to 2011 today at work.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Took my battery out when I went to bed last night so the code could set and when I booted this morning 2012 ran smoother . Had a little glitch with setting calendar appointments but worked it out. Have to work on Opera 10 beta 3 , that will be a deal breaker if it won't work right. I read Cmonex is almost finished so everyone should be happy soon.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 02-19-2010, 10:31 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

i disabled ppl tab and installed santods cookie tab with call history seems to run alot smoother that ppl tab was just a slow burner

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio