PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

ok running the latest vz navigator and upon acceptance of it's terms and conditions i get an error:

An unexpected error has occurred in VZ Navigator.ext
Select quit and then restart this program or seled detials for more information.

Cant find Pinvoke DLL 'DBConverter.dll'

Pushing quit causes it to freeze for a sec, then i restarted it and it started good but then when i asked it to navigate an address i got the following:

Can't find Pinvoke DLL 'mapcontrols.dll'

adn now it keeps freezing and dying while naviagating in the midlde of giving directions

I'm running navigator installed to my card, not main memory. It's version 5.1.0

and now after quiting again it's working so far... any advice?
Old 02-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

A heads up. SIP Changer doesn't seem to play well with OperaMobile Beta 3. Seem to cause lockups when Opera is used. Disable SIP Changer and lookup stopped but I also couldn't open Swipe without it. Since SIP Changer hasn't been updated for almost 2 years, do anyone know of any newer apps that works as well?
Old 02-28-2010, 03:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

satsun is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
A heads up. SIP Changer doesn't seem to play well with OperaMobile Beta 3. Seem to cause lockups when Opera is used. Disable SIP Changer and lookup stopped but I also couldn't open Swipe without it. Since SIP Changer hasn't been updated for almost 2 years, do anyone know of any newer apps that works as well?
Yea i had alot of issues with swype... but i found something that works for me.... (still gives the error though)....

go into start then all applications... sip changer.. then choose swype and instead of 10 seconds choose 1...... for some reason that did it for my device and now swype continuously works... go figure... can someone please try and report back....
Old 02-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Ok this build is still giving me problems in deciding what interface it wants to use.

1. I randomly get the HTC messsageing when trying to text. sometimes i get the new style. sometimes the htc. (with the little guy in the background)

2. I randomly get the old vanilla winmo style of editing a contact. sometimes ill get the new style that includes "link to facebook"

Im stuck on this one ......
Make sure you are using the latest build on the first post. It does still use HTC messaging in a few places, but it is not random.
This is how it works:
-When you click on the actual message on the messaging tab in Sense, it will use HTC messaging (an old version that is much faster).
-When you use the right soft key to select New, Reply and Forward, you will be taken to WM messaging.
-"All Messages" and the new message icon will also take you to WM messaging.

I hope this cleared up some of the messaging issues people are experiencing.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

jonharm is a n00b

My reader tab disappeared... any way to get it back?
Old 02-28-2010, 10:08 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
try im selector its in this thread a few pages back
Old 03-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Make sure you are using the latest build on the first post. It does still use HTC messaging in a few places, but it is not random.
This is how it works:
-When you click on the actual message on the messaging tab in Sense, it will use HTC messaging (an old version that is much faster).
-When you use the right soft key to select New, Reply and Forward, you will be taken to WM messaging.
-"All Messages" and the new message icon will also take you to WM messaging.

I hope this cleared up some of the messaging issues people are experiencing.
Thank you very much!!!!!! thought i was going crazy...
Old 03-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
try im selector its in this thread a few pages back
you can also try nuesipdefault from nuetools.

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...IPDefault.aspx
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
after doing numerous test on reader no sure if we have the landscape files for ereader
speaking of ereader... does it have to be launched via "tab". if i go to "start/B&N ereader" it brings me to a screen that ask me to install an update. it installs then never opens. if i click on that icon again i get the same update page....over and over. endless loop...........
Old 03-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TG01
Carrier: O2

hamido123 is a n00b

is there a way to make fullscreen album preview workin' on the tg01 or to activate animated rotation??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio